China and Beijing in Political Astrology. The astrogeographical resonance coordinates of the capital, government and center of the national morphic field of China in Chinese history and astrological foundation charts.
Between July and November 2022 I will be working on this in-depth study – please drop by after some time to see how far I got.
Cornerstone articles: Pluto-Neptune Transits in Mundane Astrology
China in Astrogeography Blog: 2002 SARS Coronavirus outbreak in astrology, The Sacred Mountains of China, The Forbidden City in Beijing, White Horse Temple – the first Buddhist Temple in China, The Longmen Grottoes at Luoyang, The Legendary Shaolin Monastery, The Lucky Coin Structure in Sagittarius, The Tian Tan Temple of Heaven, Libra as the sign of symmetry, “Tower of Ring” and the punctuation of the landscape with a ringtower in Tianjin, Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak 2019-20 in astrology.
Astrogeographical positions of capitals: African Union + Capitals, Ankara, Asian Capitals, Athens, Bagdad, Bangkok, Beijing, Berlin (en), (Berlin (dt), Bern, Brasilia, Cairo, Canberra, Caracas, Copenhagen and Nuuk, Damascus, EU & European Capitals, Havana, Hongkong, lslamabad, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Kiew, Kabul, Lhasa, Lima, London, Madrid, Manila, Mexico City Minsk, Moscow, Myanmar, New Delhi, New York, North American Nations, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Pyongyang, Riyadh, Rome, Seoul, Stockholm, South American Nations, Tehran, The Hague, Tripoli, Tokyo, UNASUR, United Nations, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Wellington,
China and Beijing in Political Astrology and Astrogeography
Functions of Capitals as centers of the morphic and morphogenetic fields of nations
In mundane astrology astrological data of the foundation of countries, nations, parliaments and governments and birth data of heads of state are examined as indications of important central issues, time lines of development and all kinds of issues regarding the nations and their territories.
I want to show here how the astrogeographical data from my Astrological World Map calculation system can be used for a deeper examination of the relationship between transit cycles and the places on earth where events occur. After intense studies and comparisons of the astrogeographical resonance degrees of the places where national capitals are located with events I have come to the conclusions that their positions function as ALL-TIME-CENTERS (over thousands of years) not only of the national politics and governments but also of the morphic fields of the nations. This also includes historical developments long before the foundation of the nation or the capital city.
Transits of the slower moving outer planets (systemical: Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Chiron, Saturn & “non systemical”: Trans-Neptunian dwarf planets) in relation to the astrogeographical positions of governments can serve to explain historical developments and culminating events in the history of a nation as well as the long-term historical processes changes behind them.
Transits of the fast moving planets (systemical Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Sun & “non systemical”: asteroid belt objects faster than Saturn) explain the triggering factors for the climax events of the long term historical processes described by the outer and faster moving planets).
The quality of the transiting planet and the signs can be used for the more advanced and deeper evaluation of the meaning of important events and long-term processes.
The astrogeographical resonance coordinates of Beijing at 3°Leo & 17°Sagittarius
Astrogeographical position of Beijing for morphogenetic field level 1 (region) which describes the supra-regional and international resonance of the capital and government of China: the astrogeographical resonance coordinates of the central government area in Beijing are located at around 3° of highly energetic, magnetic, self-centered, royal fire sign Leo the sign of the Sun, light, power stations, the heart, kingdom, absolutism, centralism, monopolies, self-esteem, profile-neurosis and the need to surplus others and at 17° of dynamic, mental fire sign Sagittarius sign of thinking, philosophy, profit-orientation, expansion, priest castes (Mandarin, Brahmin), luxury, win-win situations, style, design, fashion, composition, ornamentation, lava, hell and probably the most important signs of corruption.
The combination of Leo with Sagittarius or Sun with Jupiter is known to represent royalty, kingdom and the absolutist rule of a single person, which in modern China is represented by the Prime Minister, the Pseudo Communist Party, State Monopoly Capitalism and the super-oligarchic hierarchy.
A simple formula here is: the expansionism (Sagittarius) of centralist rule (Leo). The astrogeographical coordinates of Beijing have therefore got to be examined as marks of resonance with the role of the Chinese capital as the heart and center of monarchy and absolutism – explaining the choice of Beijing for the capital of an Chinese Empire as the ideal site for a centralist and absolutist type of a political system.
Sagittarius in capitals as a mark of expansionism and cultural super-centers
Sagittarius is an important astrological factor in cultural situations that mark the emphasis and climax of luxury, harems, fashion, style, design, ornament, fulfillment of mental aims and profit-orientated and highly profitable castes like priest castes, high class service employees – in China: mandarin caste, profiteers from aristocracy and upper classes, success through prostitution or cultural achievements, jewelers and designers.
The astrogeographical resonance coordinates for morphogenetic field level 3 (surrounding area) of the Forbidden City area of Beijing where the central inner harem city of the Chinese Emperors was located in Sagittarius can be observed as a key symbolism for the Sagittarius resonance aspect of the capital of China.
An important parallel to be investigated is between the climax of harem culture in the Forbidden City of Beijing and the French Palace of Versailles as well as the role of Paris as the global capital of fashion design.
Capitals that share the Sagittarius resonance coordinate with Beijing are:
- Bogotá (Columbia): 9°Sagittarius – 11°Leo
- Paris w. Versailles (France): 28°Sagittarius – 27°Aquarius
- Madrid (Spain): 15°Sagittarius – 20°Cancer
- Kabul (Afghanistan): 11°Sagittarius – 20°Taurus
- Bandar Seri Bagwan (Brunei): 0°Sagittarius – 2°Sagittarius
- Beirut (Lebanon): 27°Sagittarius – 7°Aries
Leo as an indication of superlarge and super-centralist empires
Together with Beijing all four of the super-large, super-centralist nations on pur planet: India, China, Russia and the USA have their capitals in one of the two major signs of centralism: Leo and Taurus:
- Washington (USA): 27°Leo – 6°Cancer,
- Moscow (Russia): 2°Taurus – 12°Cancer,
- New Delhi (India): 3°Taurus – 26°Leo.
- an example for super-absolutism in double Leo: Riyadh (self declared world capital of Islam): 7°Leo – 21°Leo,
- an example of the appeal for super-absolutism in Leo: Pyongyang (N. Korea): 21°Leo – 9°Aries
This can serve as a verification for how highly supportive and even essential the position in the two fixed, centripetal signs Leo or Taurus is for the governments of superlarge mega-territories, superlarge mega-populations, super-centralist and super-dominant economies, state monopoly capitalism, super-colonialism, global super-powers and super-incomes.
The conjunction of the 2° and 3°Taurus (appeal for territorial hegemony) resonance coordinates of Moscow and New Delhi explains the intense collaboration and harmony between the two global superpowers. These astrogeographical features of these two nations coordinates are in an exact square to the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing with the appeal to emotional superiority, hegemony, absolutism and centralism.
This aspect explains a situation of intense competition and rivalry at the very basis of the relationships between Beijing and their territorial rivals Moscow and New Delhi.
Regarding the cooperation of nations with such conflicting aspects the foundation of the European Union with the capitals of its four founding member all in squares to each in the form of a Grand Cross has shown that a cooperation between conflicting nations as equal partners may turn out as a holistic solutions for such aspects.
The question here will be: on which agreement of a largest or smallest common multiple could China (3°Leo) cooperate with a cooperation between Russia and India (3°Taurus) ?
Chinese-Russian Relations: Timeline of the exchange between Beijings 3°Leo and Moscows 2°Taurus resonance coordinates:
The techniques of ideological, political and military warfare introduced by the Russian Bolshevist Revolution of October 1917 and the agenda of the pseudo-socialist World Revolution of the Russian Colonial Empire have strongly determined world history during the 20th century in many ways.
The nation which most successfully copied the Russian system of a pseudo-communist one party system rule along with the introduction of a state monopoly over property, the abolition and prohibition of capitalist markets but also of human rights, separation of powers, free elections and freedom of speech was China.
No other nation has followed the Russian Pseudo-Socialist political system and state cult as far, strict and long as China has. This is why for understanding Chinese history of the 20th and 21st centuries it will be necessary and useful to explore the astrological and astrogeographical resonance between the two nations in depth.
The transfer of the Bolshevist Russian system of centralization of economy and political rule may be found to have been particularly ideal for China because its super-large population and super-centralist nation could not be split into single states without resulting in a dangerous and seemingly endless chain-reaction of civil wars, war-lord conflicts and an almost “traditional” extreme brutality experienced throughout Chinese history that could allow the Chinese adaptation of Bolshevist practices officially promoted as “Marxism-Leninism” to appear as a system of spiritual salvation.
The Sino-Russian Treaty of Nerchinsk of 1689
During the Russian conquest and annexation of Siberia from 1580 Russians also occupied territories claimed by China. Conflicts between the Russian Tsardom and the Qing dynasty were first officially settled by the Treaty of Nerchinsk signed on 27 August 1689. Nerchinsk is located 1300 km north of Beijing. Russia gave up the area north of the Amur River and kept the area between the Argun River and Lake Baikal. The border thus created lasted until the Amur Annexation and via the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Convention of Peking in 1860. It opened markets for Russian goods in China, and gave Russians access to Chinese supplies and luxuries.
- astrogeographically the position of Saturn at 3°Scorpio as in exact opposition to the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow and square the 3°Leo position of Beijing can be identified as the key explanation for the stable borders settled through the Treaty of Nerchinsk.
- Saturns aspect of tension so explains how both capitals accepted the limitations of their territorial expansion.
- the Uranus-Jupiter square between 26°Taurus and 27°Aquarius is of higher importance too because both positions are in mirror-point aka indirect aspects of tension with the degrees of the astrogeographical dichotomy between the 3°Leo and 2°Taurus resonance coordinates of Beijing and Moscow.
- The position of Uranus as the planet of globalization and innovation on 27° in Taurus the sign of income, markets, wealth and food production explains the enormous potential of economical growth that was opened up by the cooperation between Russia and China.
- a comparison of this first big deal between Russia and China with other global capitals reveals an intense confrontation with the 28°Capricorn and 24°Libra resonance coordinates of the capital of the British Empire in London (todays USA was part of it at the time) through the position of Pluto at 26°Cancer.
- An abstract consideration of the meaning of these aspects might consider how the overland-connection between the Baltic Sea and Beijing via Russia represented a challenge to the dominant role of London over the global maritime trade routes at the time.
- regarding global relations of nations in the 17th/18th century the position of Jupiter (Zeus) as the planet of victory, growth and of cultural progress at 27° in Aquarius the sign of revolution, human emancipation and self-liberation, republics and progress was conjunct Paris – the strongest opponent of the British Empire at the time. The role of Paris as the “home-town of revolution” could also be explored here as a reflection of the inspiration delivered to the Russian and Chinese Revolution by the example and role model of Paris.
- regarding global relations of nations in the 20th and 21st century the square position of Uranus and the opposition of Jupiter from the first collaboration between Russia and China in relation to the 27°Lweo resonance coordinate of Washington also explains the potential of the axis between Moscow and Beijing for establishing a counterpart to the dominant role of the USA.
The Russian Expansion into Manchuria during the Opium Wars and the Treaties of Aigun (1858) and Beijing 1860
Between 1839 and 1860 Russia made use of the opportunity of the weak position of Chinas central government due to the British expansion into China through the infamous Opium Wars. The area of land annexed in the so-called Outer Manchuria was as large as 1 million square kilometers which is bigger than Ukraine (603.700 km²) and Germany (357,022 km2) together. The Russian annexations were settled in the Treaty of Aigun of 1858 and the Beijing Convention of 1860.
On 28 May 1858 the unequal Treaty of Aigun was signed between Russia and China to reverse the Treaty of Nerchinsk of 1689. Russia forced China to consent to the annexation of a large territory in the North-Manchuria.
2 years later on 24 October 1860 the unequal Convention of Beijing was signed between all European Colonial invaders including Russia and China for the further exploitation of Chinas resources.
The annexations of extremely large territories made by Russia in Outer Manchuria were thus sealed until today. In contrast to all other annexations made in China during the European Colonial Era the Russian annexations of the 19th century were never returned.
This is an important information regarding the framing of a pseudo-socialist propaganda perspective from the “socialist era” that differentiates between “Hostile Western European Colonial Capitalist nations” and the “Friendly Eastern European nations”.
I have to say that today it is hard to understand how Russia made a deal which by far outran the profits from the other colonial states and to a dimension that is inexplicable. It may be analyzed whether the psychological gravitation exerted by the Moon-Venus conjunction of the astrogeographical resonance coordinates of Moscow (Cancer-Taurus reflecting long-term steady progress of expansion without ever loosing territories gained) could play a significant role in regard to the reasons why the Russian colonial empire in China is never even recapitulated in discussions on colonial history.
Unequal Aigun Treaty 1858 (inner circle) between Russia and China
- Pluto: the Pluto ingress into Taurus on 20 May 1851 which initiated the square transit of Pluto in relation to Beijing and in conjunction to Moscow has to be investigated as the origin of the final phase of the Chinese defeat in the infamous Opium Wars.
- Mercury-Pluto Cj.: the wider but in regard to quantity apparently even more effective Mercury-Pluto conjunction as an indication of forced mental and informational manipulation, ideology, agitation/propaganda, forced hierarchy and unequal deals in Taurus the sign of possession of territory, markets, income, wealth. food and resources reflects the forced annexation of Outer Manchuria. The conjunction was placed between 6° and 16° Taurus with its half-sum at 11°Taurus.
- Pluto: the position of Pluto at 6°Taurus conjunct the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow can be examined as a “Russian Pluto” explaining the steady progress of territorial annexations as a central motif of the national identity of Russia.
- Mercury-Pluto Cj. a fascinating historical parallel is that the Mercury-Pluto conjunction (planetary constellation of agitation/propaganda/alternative reality schemes) from the Aigun Treaty with midpoint at 11°Taurus was in an exact sextile aspect to the Mercury-Pluto conjunction from foundation of the Communist Party of China of 23 July 1921 (half-sum at 10°Cancer) conjunct the 2nd resonance coordinate of Moscow at 12°Cancer. This constellation explains how the foundation of the Chinese Communist Party was a next logical step in the Russian expansion into China following the tradition from the Treaty of Aigun.
- Uranus: the position of Uranus on the last degree of Taurus reflected the Uranus return to his position from the Treaty of Nerchinsk of 1689 indicating the reversal of the agreements made two Uranus cycles (170 years) earlier.
- Uranus: on a more general level the transit of Uranus (globalization) in Taurus (possession of territory) appears as a a central motif of colonialism and annexations.
- Nodal Axis: the position of the South-North Node axis from 14°Virgo to Pisces in a square position to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate Beijing aspect of expansion at appears to deliver an explanation of the extreme territorial losses experienced by China in the Treaty of Aigun.
- Moon & Lilith: an astrologically really fascinating detail was the midday-conjunction of the half sum between the “White” Moon (national morphic field, population) at 11° with the “Black” Moon Lilith (suppressed identity of the population) at 22°Sagittarius right on the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing. Apart from the question about the national identity of what “China” itself considers itself to be, this aspect might also be examined in regard to effects of Beijings colonialism in what it claimed as its national territory and nation at the time!
- Sun: the position of the Sun at 6° in Gemini the sign of language falls into the 3rd aka Gemini sub-division (Dwadasamsa) of air sign Gemini – a degree that stands for the double or purely Gemini part of Gemini. The degree is known for its manipulative impact and issues of intended betrayal, stealing, criminal intention and alternative reality euphemism and wordings which play such an important role in the state cult and propaganda of the super-large Russian secret intelligence machinery cultivated by Russian governments in order to infiltrate the annexed nations of the gigantic Colonial Empire of Russia.
- Sun: the Sun position here has therefore got to be explored as a reflection of the history, experience and related patterns of the Russian espionage, intelligence, propaganda and alternative reality administration.
- Sun: furthermore the Sun position in Gemini the sign of infrastructure, interfaces and connections along with its conjunction with Jupiter at 0°Gemini and Uranus at 29°Taurus makes a fascinating description of the exploration and exploitation machinery which worked through using populations or parts of populations unwanted by the regime in other parts of Russia as workers and prisoners for building roads, railway lines and towns.
- Mars: the position of Mars as indicator of military combat at 20° in Scorpio the sign of nomads and of moving in foreign territory is another strong astrological reflection of the Russian annexation of the Chinese territories of North-Eastern Manchuria (“Outer Manchuria”).
- Saturn: the position of Saturn at 25°Cancer in an exact square to the 24°Libra and in opposition to the 28°Capricorn resonance coordinates of London explains the Russian advance as a step made to contain the British sphere of interest and influence in China by cutting out a large piece of territory.
- Saturn: That Saturn aspect may also be examined in regard to differences between the methods of the British and those of the Russian colonial expansion: Russia steadily annexed foreign territory in order to govern it from its capital to keep and control it forever. Whereas the British created a short-lived world wide web of outposts which resulted in them being lost much faster than they had been gained.
- Saturn: Saturns position on the last degrees (as an indication of the outcome of the qualities of a sign) of the sign of islands (Cancer) may also be be explored here as a potential definition of the natural limitations of a nation whose territory is on an island. This would explain the 28°Capricorn resonance of London as a reflection of the function of the capital to contain, limit, control and stabilize the coast and beach-line borders of the British main island. And in other words: 25°-30°Cancer could be explored as a quality of England as such with the capital London as its “supplementing opposite” (28°CAP) and square (24°LI).
- Venus-Neptune square: the square aspect between Venus as the planetary indicator for the occupation of territory and the sign ruler over Taurus along with the position of Pluto, Mercury and Uranus in Taurus and Neptune explained how Russia made use of the weaknesses of the counterpart for the annexations made.
- Vladivostok: the astrogeographical resonance coordinates of the important harbor city of Vladivostok are 23°Gemini (bridges, interfaces, roads, connections, transport) and 17°Taurus (market, profits, income).
- Venus over Vladivostok as an indication that Russia was heading for the occupation of the East coast of Manchuria: the position of Venus as indicator of territorial possessions and profits at 29°Gemini conjunct the area where the City of Vladivostok was to be founded by Russian soldiers 4 months ahead of the signing of the Beijing Convention in June 1860 explains the enormous value of the annexation made due to the geo-strategical access and control over the Japanese Sea. Vladyvostok is only 30 km from the Chinese and 150 km from the Korean borders.
Unequal Beijing Convention 1860 between the European Colonial Invaders including Russia and China
On 18 October 1860 British and French troops entered into the Forbidden harem city of the Chinese Emperors in Beijing with the Sun position at 25°Libra exactly conjunct the 24°Libra resonance coordinate of London. As the ruler of royalty and public daylight this position of the Sun explains the strategy and self-presentation of London as the mediator (Libra) of the self-appointed world government which is reflected in the 28°Capricorn resonance coordinate of London.
The Chinese government was thus forced to negotiate and sign the unequal Convention of Beijing 6 days later on 24 October 1860 together with the British and Russian Colonial Super-Empires and France.
- Sun: the signing of the Convention of Beijing with the Sun position at 1°Scorpio the sign of the robbers caste, piracy, nomads, moving in foreign territories can be explored as emblematic of its purposes.
- Venus square to Beijing: the position of Venus as astrological indicator of territorial possessions, profits and markets at 16° in Virgo (reason, protected places) in exact square to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing explains the huge territorial losses to Russia and the loss of control over important sea-ports to the British, French and other European nations with the effect that China was made a slave (Virgo) to the global capitalism of trade.
- Saturn: Saturn was on his way towards the exact square position to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing with its climax between July 1861 (14°Virgo) and August 1862 (20°Virgo) when the consequences from the Convention can be assumed to have been practically established and unfolded their full impact.
- Mercury: during the signing of the Convention of Beijing Mercury as the indicator for tactical manipulation was conjunct the position of Mars as indicator of military combat at 20° in Scorpio the sign of nomads and of moving in foreign territory from the Treaty of Aigun explaining the further expansion of Aigun Treaty.
- North Node: the position of the North Node as indicator and outcomes at 27°Capricorn exactly conjunct the 28°Capricorn resonance coordinate of London explains how the control over China was transferred to London the main actor in the opium production in Bengal and Burma and its trade to China in order to undermine, weaken and destroy the traditional Chinese culture, society and stable political structures.
- Jupiter: the position of Jupiter at 23°Leo is another intensely important detail in the chart: it stands in resonance with the 26°Leo resonance coordinate of the all-time center of the national morphic field of the Indian nation and sub-continent in New-Delhi (26°Leo-3°Taurus) reflecting the fact that the British East India Company produced opium in the Indian State of Bengal for trading it to China. The seat of the capital of the British Crown Rule (British Raj) over India at the time was in Calcutta which is located at 10°Capricorn and 28°Virgo.
- Uranus opposite Beijing as a classical aspect of foreign invasions: the position of Uranus as indicator of globalization, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural influences, revolution and innovations at 12°Gemini reflects that the Convention of Beijing was signed in the pretext of Uranus transit in opposition to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing with its climax between July 1861 (15°Gemini) and June 1863 (19°Gemini). Uranus so reflects the result of the treaty in regard to inflow of more foreign ships, goods, people and technology into China.
The Foundation of the Communist Party of China in 1921
Background: the Saturn-Neptune Conjunction of August 1917 conjunct Beijing at 4° in Leo the sign of monarchy as the indication of the bankruptcy of monarchies and absolutism
The end of World War I in 1918 was followed by a wave of uprisings and revolutions across Europe that ended the feudal system and led to the foundation of republics in a number of states like Russia (Feb 1917) and Germany (Nov 1918) or the introduction of a parliamentary monarchy in others. Among them the Russian Revolutions of February 1917 (abdication of the “Tsar”, introduction of democracy) was the first and the Bolshevist October Revolution of 1917 (abolition of democracy and introduction of single party dictatorship) the second.
The replacement of the Russian Revolution of Feb 1917 by the Bolshevist system along with the imprisonment and killing of leading socialists required a change of propaganda titles from Socialism to Communism. The change of the name of the Bolshevist Russian Social Democratic Labour Party to Communist Party of Russia was made on 8 March 1918 expressing the Bolshevist agenda to prohibit socialist parties and kill socialists in order to abolish democracy, civil rights, division of powers and capitalist economy in favor of single party rule. The foundation of the Communist Party of Germany on 30 Dec 1918 was one of the first organisations that followed this Russian wording.
One year later on 2 March 1919 the Russian Communist Party founded the Communist International with the aim of globally exporting the Bolshevist Revolution of Terror in the name of a Russian led World Revolution.
- Saturn-Neptune aspects stand for the bankruptcy of traditional forms, institutions, states and state cults.
- Particularly the Saturn-Neptune conjunction of 1 August 1917 at 4°Leo (Bolshevist Revolution) square to the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow and of 13 November 1989 (end of Bolshevist system in Russia) at 10°Cancer exactly opposite the 12°Cancer coordinate of Moscow and the 10°Cancer resonance coordinate of Berlin explain the intensity of the effects of these conjunctions with the astrogeographical resonance coordinates of capitals.
- since the zodiac degree of the Saturn-Neptune conjunction of 1917 coincided with the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing it has to be assumed that the political developments triggered in China were strongly influenced by this conjunction.
- this is strongly emphasized also by the position of Uranus as indicator of revolution which for Beijing exactly occupied the IC aka the central indicating horoscope position of the national morphic field of a nation. For comparison: during the moment of the Saturn-Neptune conjunction of 1 Aug 1917 for Moscow Uranus position occupied in house 6.
- Uranus position here has therefore got to be investigated as an explanation of the profound and long-lasting process of the Chinese Revolution or conversely of the enormous stability of the traditional inheritance of the traditional Chinese caste and belief systems.
- one aspect of Chinese political culture that Uranus might deal with due to his position on the IC as the point of contact with our ancestor lines could be traditional patterns of formal, moral superiority of ancestor worship (house 4) over experienced emotional individuality (house 4), the allowance of the value of individual self-experience (house 4) and emotional individuation (house 4).
- this interpretation line may be investigated as an explanation of the political and social immaturity of the otherwise highly developed Chinese High Culture in regard to aspects of karmic individuality, self-responsibility and individuation, explaining the shift from a superiority complex (3°Leo-17°Sagittarius resonance of Beijing) of Chinese culture developing into an inferiority complex after the Russian Conquest of Siberia since 1580 and the Portuguese (1557 in Macau), Spanish (16th cent.), Dutch (1620ies), British (17th/18th cent.) and other European entries (19th cent.) into China
- following the ingress into his own sign Aquarius the sign of revolution Uranus the planet of revolution at 0°41 was on his way towards the exact opposition to the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing when the emperor Pu Yi had to abdicate and the Chinese monarchy was abolished once for all.
- Jupiter (Zeus) was at 11°49 Sagittarius nearing the exact conjunction with the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing in Jupiters sign of rulership in the “Return of Zeus” astrogeographical transit which suggests a self-healing process of the national morphic field of China.
The foundation of the Communist Party of China
- during the foundation of the Communist Party of China a conjunction of Mercury with Pluto between 12° and 8°Cancer as the master-constellation of manipulation, casting spells, psychological infiltration and obsessional neurosis was exactly conjunct the 12°Cancer resonance coordinate of Moscow pointing at the Russian agitation-propaganda machinery (Agitprop) behind the foundation, development and success of the CPC.
- an important role played the conjunction of Jupiter with Saturn between 16° and 21° in Virgo the sign of reason, medicine, hospitals, dependence, slavery, protected places, harvests and of strategical planning of food supply exactly square to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of the center of the national morphic field and indicator of the national status quo at Beijing. This aspect would be interpreted as an indication of plausible aims of stabilizing (Jupiter-Saturn) China as a place protected from foreign influence with central issues such as food and clean water supply as major issues.
- the position of Venus as indicator of money, income, food, agriculture and possession of territory at 15° in Gemini the sign of information occupied the opposition to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing.
The Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship of 1950
Nevertheless at the same time the exact square aspect between the all-time-centers of the national morphic fields of China and Russia in the super-centralist signs Leo and Taurus explains the geo-strategical rivalry between the two super-centralist super powers with 4209,3 km long borders between the two and enough potential for conflict over the dominant role in Northern Asia and in the Arctic region as well.
The chart of the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance of 1950 may be explored in order to understand how a fruitful cooperation between the two nations and spheres of interest may function.
The Treaty was the logical consequence of the Russian help through ideological, mental, propagandist, technological, weapon and food supply, backing against USA and UK and other support for the establishment of a Soviet-Bolshevist system in China in the name of the Russian World Revolution under the pretense of an alleged Marxism-Leninism right from the foundation of the Communist Party of China on 23 July 1921.
- after the end of World War II and the breaking up of the US-USSR war alliance the breathtakingly rapid expansion of the Russian colonial empire in Europe and Asia under the pretense of an alleged “Socialist” World Revolution occurred during a stunning Neptune transit square to the 12°Cancer resonance coordinate of the Russian capital in Moscow with its climax between November 1946 (10°Libra) and August 1950 (12°Libra).
- the extreme extension of territorial control during a Neptune square transit to the capital can be investigated as an indication of processes that caused a profound loss of control (Neptune) of the central capital over its true and actual identity (Neptune vs. Capital).
- considered that the Treaty of Friendship between Russia and China was signed while Neptune transited Libra the sign of traditional Chinese culture and Mars at 11°Libra was exactly square the 12°Cancer resonance coordinate of Moscow the reading of the astrological signs of the circumstances of the treaty may find that Russia helped China to grow and develop as a challenge to Russian territorial rule and authority in Asia.
- at the same time the faster moving (than Neptune) Saturn occupied the exact square to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing from 17° in Virgo the sign of protected places, self-healing, security concerns, strategical planning, harvests, security of food supply and storage, science of agriculture and optimal use of resources. Saturns position so appears to reflect a challenge to Chinese cultural traditions and its expansionism (Sagittarius) too in exchange for the veritable army of Russian experts on education and technological know-how in building up a super-centralist system of economy and food supply in order to fight back the famines.
- the sensitive 1°-3° positions of the fixed signs (TA, LEO, SCO, AQ) where the geo-strategical tension between Russia and China has to be identified were occupied by a conjunction between Venus at 4° Aquarius and Neptune at 29°30 Capricorn. Mercury so occupied the important resonance degree of the World Government from Dane Rudhyars interpretation of the Sabian Symbols.
- the positions Mercury and Venus opposite the Chinese capital and government in Beijing and in exchange with the issues of Aquarius the sign of revolution, abstraction and globalization may be found to represent the economic, industrial, technological and ideological revolution that the Chinese society, state cult, administration and social hierarchies were confronted with by the introduction the Soviet Russian system.
- an aspect that explains the harmonious expansion of the Russian sphere of interest through the export of revolution was manifested in the harmonious sextile aspect of Uranus the indicator of revolution himself to Moscows 2°Taurus concerns from the first degree of 1°Cancer.
- a comparatively heavy aspect of the timing for an alleged “Treaty of Friendship” was the nearly exact opposition between Jupiter at 16°Aquarius and Pluto at 16°Leo which has to be evaluated as highly positive for China in the first place as Jupiter as sign-ruler of the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate occupied a harmonious Sextile aspect while Pluto triggered a harmonious Trine.
- So whatever potential for conflict or competition may be found in this really extreme opposition aspect between Jupiter and Pluto which is known to relate to the strife for dominance by all means it may be understood that its outcome would have to be expected in favor of the growth of the central government at Beijing.
The Invasion of South Korea in 1950
Not more than 4 months after the signing of the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship of February 1950 China and Russia decided for a campaign to invade of South Korea which was started as a proxy war for Russia but an attempt of expansion for China as which North Korean forces invaded South Korea on 25 June 1950.
The chart of the Invasion of 26 Jun 1950
- the Korean War was started during the transit of Uranus the planet of globalization and revolution conjunct Mars as indicator of war and attacks at 6°Libra in exact square to the 6°Cancer resonance coordinate of the US capital in Washington. These aspects explain Washington as the central target of the attack.
- Chiron the ruling planet of Virgo the sign of reason, strategical planning and protected places was exactly conjunct the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing explains the government of the super-young Chinese state as the motor behind that war.
- due to the simultaneous square transit to Bejings 17°Sagittarius position from Saturn at 14°Virgo being ruled by Chiron China can be understood to have had defensive (Virgo) and expansive (Sagittarius) reasons for promoting the Korean War.
- another threat that Beijing seems to have wanted to deal with can be observed through the opposition of Mercury at 15°Gemini to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing. This aspect might indicated that the Chinese government feared the influence of the economical advantages and other promises of democracy (Gemini), a liberal capitalist economy (Gemini) entering China through the US run radio stations (Mercury in Gemini) and US military bases from nearby South Korea.
- Moscow too has to be understood as having been under considerable pressure through the invasion because of the wider conjunction between Mars at 6° and Neptune at 15°Libra with their half sum at 10°/11°Libra square to the 12°Cancer resonance coordinate of Moscow. It may be speculated that Russia had to fear that a strengthening of China and North Korea through a successful war might weaken Russian control over the two pseudo-socialist “brother nations”.
The chart of the armistice of 27 July 1953
- Jupiter (Zeus) as the planet of victory and triumph at 17°Gemini was exactly opposite the expansive 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing when the armistice of 27 July 1953 was signed to more or less seal the status quo during the beginning of the attack in 1950. This aspect marks the outcome as a defeat for Chinas first and early attempt of expansion (Sagittarius).
- on the other hand Mercury at 0°Leo as ruler over the position of Jupiter in Gemini was conjunct the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing indicating that it was the Chinese government who initiated the ending of the war. Mercurys retrogracy and his conjunction with the South Node conjunct Beijing at 3°Leo seems to explain that the Chinese government decided to give up the attempt to get the USA out from South Korea.
- the position of the North Node as ruler of outcomes at 3°Aquarius in opposition to Beijing can so be investigated as a reflection of the transfer of South-Korea away from the capital of China though not to directly to the USA but rather to the United Nations (first degrees of Aquarius)
Chinese-Russian conflicts due to the politics of De-Stalinization after 1956
How strictly Chinas followed the methods, ideology and cult of the Stalinist terror regime can be taken from the fact that relationships between China and Russia were seriously questioned after Nikita Khrushchev “De-Stalinization Speech” of 25 February 1956 under the impression of a simultaneous transit of Neptune at 0°Scorpio in exact opposition to Moscows 2°Taurus and square to Beijings 3°Leo resonance coordinates (climax between December 1955 at 0°Scorpio and September 1959) and of Uranus at 0°Leo (climax between August 1955 at 0°Leo & July 1957 at 5°Leo) conjunct Beijing and square to Moscow.
- first of all: the transit of the Moon over the conjunction of Jupiter (victory and triumph) with Pluto (dominance over hierarchy) on the royal degrees of competition for the throne (aka the Highlander syndrome) between 25° and 28°Leo exactly over the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of the US capital in Washington is an overwhelmingly strong indication that Khrushchevs “De-Stalinization Speech” was a step marked by the competition between the two global superpowers for the crown of creation and the victory and supremacy of one global empire over the rest of the world.
- the Neptune transit opposite Moscow explains a (relatively) holistic approach to allowing the reflection of factual effective reality regarding the issues of Russian history during the period of the “Great Purge” and the Stalinist system of absolutist rule, mass murder and gathering any potential opposition in Siberian concentration camps. By allowing critical recapitulation of the most negative experiences of Soviet Russian history the Neptune opposition to Moscow was dealt with by washing away negative memories and whitewash the presented self-image of the regime. Khrushchev`s strategy of allowing a limited and controllable handling of small doses of holistic criticism can be investigated as an effect of Neptune in the direction of self-healing of the political system and of the nation as such.
- for China the same transit occurred as a challenging square to the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of the capital in Beijing indicating the fear of destabilization of the single-party dictatorship in China. It has to be understood that the partial abolition of Stalinist terror regime and single person state cult came only 6 years after the establishment of Chinas central state and the application of the methods given by the example of the Stalinist regime of terror. Since the Chinese government did not allow the self-healing spiritual perspective of Neptune it decided to project the challenge through the Neptune square by “outsourcing” Neptune onto victims.
- the simultaneous square transit of Uranus to Moscow and conjunct to Beijing may be examined as a hint at a growing pressure and challenge to Moscows self-image by the USA and a symptom of fear of a revolution in Beijing being supported by the U
Attempted Chinese Invasion of Vietnam in 1979
Following the victory of the North-Vietnamese army over the USA in a proxy war supported by Russia and China on 30 April 1975 an era of border conflicts and mutual invasions was triggered between the terror regime of the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia supported by China and Vietnam supported by Russia. This led to an attempt of the Chinese army to invade Vietnam which had to be given up after heavy casualties on both sides by 17 March 1979.
- Jupiter (Zeus) the planet of triumph and victory was at 1°Leo conjunct the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of the Chinese capital of Beijing in the return of Zeus constellation during the invasion into Vietnam.
- Since Jupiter represents the astrological ruler of the Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing this transit suggests that the expansive aspect of the Leo coordinate aka the strife for absolute power, kingdom and superiority was the reason behind the Chinese campaign. It may be examined in how far this aspect may be reflected in the statement of the Chinese government that this campaign was made just to “teach the Vietnamese a lesson” probably on the superiority of China over the Vietnamese nation.
- one possible explanation why a “show-off war” was decided for (which killed at least 50.000 or more soldiers) at this time may be found in the insecurity of China about itself, its strength and standards of profile neurosis of the Chinese nation through the recent transit of Neptune the indicator of insecurity of human ego due to the confrontation with holistic reality, experience of the meaninglessness of “material achievements” or personal power and the dominance of China over others through the superior quantity of its citizens.
- the position of Venus as indicator of occupation of territory at 13°Capricorn was opposite the 12°Cancer resonance coordinate of Moscow explaining Chinas aims as a step dedicated at progressing into the Russin geo-strategícal sphere of interest .
- the position of Chiron the planet of reason, self-protection and strategical planning at 6° in Taurus the sign of territorial possessions, wealth, income and food exactly opposite the 6°Scorpio resonance position of the Vietnamese capital Hanoi may be examined as an indication that China intended to secure its influence control over Cambodia and Vietnam too.
- the position of the North Node as indicator of aims and outcomes at 17°Virgo and square to the 17!Sagittarius position of Beijing may be interpreted as an aim of challenge current policies, particular groups and/or the status quo inside of the Chinese Communist Party.
The Putin – Xi Jinping Pact regarding the Russian Invasion of Ukraine announced on 4 Feb 2022
Following Stalin`s and Hitler´s example when they co-started World War 2 through their partition of Poland between Fascist Germany and Pseudo-Socialist Russia in September 1939 with their pact signed on 23 Aug 1939 Putin declared a pact with China on 4 Feb 2022 before officially invading Ukraine a day after the end of the Olympic Winter Games at Beijing on 24 Feb 2022.
The full wording of the Joint Statement on the Chinese-Russian alliance contains the following accusations against their declared common enemy the USA:
“Some actors representing but the minority on the international scale continue to advocate unilateral approaches to addressing international issues and resort to force; they interfere in the internal affairs of other states, infringing their legitimate rights and interests, and incite contradictions, differences and confrontation, thus hampering the development and progress of mankind, against the opposition from the international community.“ (from the Joint statement of Russia and China)
This is how China declared and explained why and how it will support Russia in the Ukrainian War:
- USA and NATO ´s relationship with Ukraine is called a question of interference with internal affairs of other states – aka internal affairs of Russia. China declares Ukraine a part of Russia
- in this context “infringing their legitimate rights” refers to Russias alleged “legitimate” rights to treat, exploit, possess, destroy Ukrainian lands as Russian territory and to treat the people of the Ukrainian nation as an inferior caste of the of the Russian “Herrenrasse” (master race)
- “thus hampering the development and progress of mankind”. China`s and Russian state monopoly capitalist systems with their aims of reducing human individuals to robots, erasing individuality and abolishing human rights of self-expression, freedom to move and vote and the division of the 3 powers between jurisdiction, legislative and executive is what “the development and progress of mankind” means for pact between Russian and Chinese fascist psychological warfare in Ukraine.
- Russia has started World War 2 together with Hitler —- now 83 years later China supports that “The sides intend to strongly uphold the outcomes of the Second World War and the existing post-war world order, defend the authority of the United Nations and justice in international relations, resist attempts to deny, distort, and falsify the history of the Second World War” – China so openly supports the Russian claim for restoration of the Russian colonization of Eastern Europe, Russian politics of nuclear threats against Western Europe and the return global order based on the dichotomy between the two super-powers Russia and the USA.
The chart below is for the Russia – China or Putin – Xi Jinping Pact of 4 Feb 2022 calculated for 22:12 when
- the intention of manipulation of information, communication and content treated by the signed treaty and the declaration of its publication can be seen from the “agitation/propaganda machinery” constellation of the Mercury-Pluto conjunction from the foundation chart of the Communist Party of China.
- the highly aggressive and desirous Mars-Venus conjunction on the IC explains the craving for territorial occupation and exploitation of property as the strongest planetary position in the chart reflects the aim of invading and possessing property. Compare the coincidence between the Oklahoma Land Rush and Hitlers birth chart with Mars-Venus conjunction of 22 and 20 April 1889
- since Venus also works as the ruler over the position of Uranus (globalization, castration) in Taurus (money, territory, income, resources) in house 8 (foreign property) the cooperation of the two super-powers in the occupation of Ukrainian territory and the termination of the Ukrainian nation also contains a strong desire to destroy, castrate, revenge and demonstrate dominance over others.
Astrogeographical positions of capitals of the modern Chinese provinces and of Taiwan
Future Transits of the Outer Planets for Beijing
Pluto Transits through the Zodiac signs
- The historical periods of Plutos transit in opposition to the two different astrogeographical parameters and qualities that define Beijing were:
- In opposition to the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing from Aquarius (revolution, globalization, foreign influences): 2379 BC-2350, BC 2135 BC-2007, BC 1892 BC-1865 BC, 1649 BC-1622 BC, 1404 BC-1378 BC, 1161 BC-1135 BC, 917 BC-892 BC, 673 BC-648 BC, 429 BC-404 BC, 184 BC-159 BC, 60 CE-85 CE, 305 CE-329 CE, 550-573, 795-818, 1041-1063, 1286-1308, 1532-1553, 1778-1798 (climax phase of expansion of Chinese territory und the Qianlong Emperor), 2023-2044.
- in opposition to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing from Gemini (innovation, technology, infrastructure, mobility): 2507 BC-2489 BC, 2264 BC-2245 BC, 2220 BC-2000 BC, 1776 BC-1756 BC (foundation of the Shang Dynasty), 1533 BC-1511 BC, 1289 BC-1267 BC, 1045 BC-1023 BC, 802 BC-778 BC, 558 BC-534 BC, 313 BC-288 BC, 70 BC-44 BC, 174 CE-202 CE, 418-446, 662-691, 906-935, 1151-1180, 1394-1424, 1638-1670, 1882-1914 (climax of European colonial rule due to technological (Gemini) superiority) .
Pluto opposite the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing between March 2023 and December 2028
- The climax phase of stimulation of collective development of the national morphic field of China through this transit over 3°Aquarius will last from March 2023 (0° Aquarius) until December 2028 (6° Aquarius),
- This transit will be antagonistic (in opposition) of the period in which Pluto moved in conjunction with the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of the Chinese capital Beijing some eighty years ago between Oct., 7 1937 and July 1943.
- the processes triggered by Plutos conjunction with Beijing between 1937 and 1943 brought heaviest threats to the Chinese nation which at that point of history had been subject to a civil war for already 25 years.
- the strongest and most important factor of that period played the Japanese invasion and occupation of China since July 7, 1937 which was carried out with utmost brutality (Pluto) by the Japanese invaders and effectively destabilized China.
- As planetary equivalent of house 8 (foreign property, nomads as opposites of settled people aka house 2) Pluto in conjunction with the capital stood for foreign occupation. This example clearly documents how Pluto transits conjunct capitals have to be examined as indications of foreign possession, control, influence and the loss of territory.
- More illustrative historical examples for a Pluto transit in opposition to a capital are: A — Pluto conjunct the 10°Cancer position of Berlin and the simultaneous togetherness of: hyper inflation, mega debts due to WW1 reparations, French/Belgian occupation of the Ruhr, 1t Hitler Coup D`Etat in 1923. B —
- During Pluto`s last opposition transit to the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing between Jan. 1778 to and 1784 China reached the largest ever expansion of its territory under Emperor Qianlong (Qing Dynasty, 25 Sep 1711 – 7 Feb 1799) with 35% of the world population living under Beijing´s control. This time Pluto as indicator of foreign territories stood in opposition to the resonance coordinates of the Chinese capital stood for the trend for expansion into foreign lands.
- it may be examined here in how far Pluto transits in opposition to a capital are indicative of processes or climax periods of “alienation” of the government from the population.
- This phase will last from March 2023 (0° Aquarius) until December 2028 (6° Aquarius),
- A long-term transit of fundamental importance for the status quo of the Chinese government and political system will be triggered by the ingress of Pluto as the most important systemical astrological indicator for the zeitgeist into solid, fixed, holistic air sign Aquarius the sign of the sky, atmosphere, big winds, abstraction, globalization, flying, revolution, emancipation, stars and space travel on 23 March 2023.
- Plutos transit in opposition to the 3° Leo resonance coordinates of Beijing will be in a square to the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow, the capital and center of Chinas military partner and ally in the war against the USA, NATO and against the “threats” from democracy, individual human rights, freedom of opinion and self-expression, to their otherwise unstable political systems and territorial integrity of their super states.
- As the Moon in the foundation chart of the People`s Republic of China of 1 October 1949 was located at 3°Aquarius (sign of revolution) this 2023-28 transit of Pluto in conjunction with the Moon position of the foundation chart of Pseudo-Communist China has a strong potential for challenging central aspects of the “pseudo-communist revolution in China”.
- so which aspects of the political system established by the Chinese Revolution, its pseudo-communist state dogma and cult, single party rule, centralist government and economy, human rights situation, suppressed minorities can be assumed to be under transformation through this transit ?
- since the Soviet Russian interpretation of a German political theory of a World Revolution of the industrial working classes under the flag of the 22 Million square kilometers big Russian Colonial Empire in Asia and Europe.
- this transit may also have a lot of potential for bringing harmonious change and further transformation of the Chinese political, social and economic systems. But at the same time that can be possible only if the governmental institutions in China will be able to find a way to open up to the potentials of allowing it.
- The North Node as indicator of aims will be located at 5°Taurus and conjunct Venus as planetary ruler of Taurus and indicator for money, income, markets, food production, possession of territory, the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow.
- China can so be expected to profit extensively from the Russian offer to make itself highly dependent on China through the invasion of Ukraine along with an explicit, continuous threatening of Europe with nuclear attacks.
- at the same time Plutos transit in a square to Moscow and opposite Beijing has to be examined as an indication of a large scale projection of enmity and the creation and propagation of long-term conflicts.
Capitals of China in History
Astrogeographical Positions of Chinese Capitals Period I: Creation, Mythology and the legendary Xia period: the 3rd Millennium of Chinese History
I have to say that studying the “first millennium” (appr. 3000 BC. – 2000 BC.) of the traditional history of ancient China has intensely fascinated me. It comprises the transition from creation myths to a more and more humanized version of rulers and kings in the form of the semi-godly 5 (or more) mythological emperors and the legendary Xia dynasty.
There exist no archaeologically known written records of Chinese history from the first 3rd and the first 800 years of the 2nd millennium BC.. The first known evidence of Chinese script did not appear before the important “Oracle Bone Scripts” which have been radiocarbon-dated around 1250 BC-1200 BC. The Oracle bone script was the ancestor of modern Chinese characters engraved on oracle bones—animal bones or turtle plastrons used in pyromantic divination and Oraculology.
The following table gives an overview of the astrogeographical positions of capitals mentioned in the traditions of Chinese history from the creation myths to the end of the Xia period.
For insights into the “state of the art” of scientific archaeological research regarding the Xia Dynasty see the article: “Toward an Archeological Reconstruction of the Xia Dynasty as History: Delineations and Methods”
China at the beginning of the “Age of Civilization” in 2561 B.C. and role of Libra as main indicator for Chinese culture
I suggest to explore the Pluto-Neptune conjunction of 8 May 2561 BC. as the birth chart for modern civilization. Astrological radix (birth & foundation charts) and derivative charts (solar, septar, progressions, directions, navamsa, saptamsa a.s.o.) calculated for this conjunction at central capitals can serve the astrological evaluation of an abstract. planetary perspective on the roots and history of any nation on our planet.
Please read my cornerstone article “Pluto-Neptune Transits in Mundane Astrology“ to understand my argument for the interpretation of Jupiter in Libra (the sign of Chinese culture) as the main astrological constellation of civilization and high culture.
The year of 2561 B.C. marked the beginning of the modern age of human history through the initialization of a new 33.000 earth years long cycle (year) of Pluto-Neptune conjunctions. The conjunction took place on 8 May 2561 B.C. right next to the spring equinox (0°Aries) at 1`°31 Aries.
- if calculated for the “all-time capital and center of the national morphic field of a nation” the planetary positions during this central and most important planetary event of the last 30.000 years of human civilization explain the roots of all modern nations at the beginning of the “Age of Civilization”.
- the importance of Jupiters position at 0°33 Libra for the Age of Civilization is ultimately emphasized by its exact opposition to the Pluto-Neptune conjunction at 1°31 Aries and its simultaneous conjunction with Mars as sign ruler over Pluto + Neptune at 7°38 Libra and with the Ascendant at ca. 9°Libra (more precise ephemeris data are currently not available in astrology programs!!!!).
- since at the same time I recommend to consider Libra as the central astrological sign of resonance of Chinese culture this Mars-Jupiter conjunction at the beginning of Libra can be examined as an aspect that directly resonates with the foundation process of the Chinese nation simultaneous with that era too.
- The positions of these 3 major systemical aspects (Jupiter, Mars, AC) from the birth chart of civilization coincide with: A — the Sun position at 7°Libra in the foundation chart of the “People´s” Republic of China on Oct, 1 1949, B — the astrogeographical position of Liushi Shan (mythological seat of the creator/mother goddess Nüwa) at 11°Libra
- In other words: China may be examined as having been directly involved in the foundation period of civilization or as a through the resonance of the Mars-Jupiter conjunction in Libra with Chinese history and culture.
List of Chinese capitals in the mythological era (3000 BC – 2000 BC)
- according to Chinese tradition the mythological period of the Chinese nation is thought to have taken place in central-eastern China.
- It mainly comprises of the regions located between the signs of Scorpio and Sagittarius in the astrogeographical latitude (North-South) as well as in the astrogeographical longitude (West-East) dimensions.
- the mental signs Scorpio and Sagittarius have therefore got to be examined as the conditions of the stabilization of Chinese national morphic field, culture and political and territorial unity.
- in the creation myth of the Chinese central state its origin has been projected onto the highest mountain range of China: the 3000 km long Kunlun Mountain Range.
- the astrogeographical resonance coordinates of Liushi Shan the highest peak in the Kunlin mountains and the whole of China (not Tibet) named after the mother goddess at 11°Libra and 22°Scorpio coincide with the Sun and Venus positions in the foundation chart of the “People`s Republic of China” on 1 Oct 1948.
Liushi Shan as the seat of the creator-mother-goddess and 11°Libra as the idealization of the origin of the Chinese Nation
Similar to Indian, Tibetan, Burmese and other Indo-Chinese mythologies the Himalayan mountain ranges play the role of the origin of the gods and their interactions with humans in Chinese tradition. Compare also: The Sacred Mountains of China in Astrology.
The astrogeographical resonance coordinates of Liushi-Shan the highest mountain of China and ideal seat of the mother goddess Nüwa are located at 11°Libra and 22°Scorpio.
I have discussed the important role of the formalistic aspects of Libra the sign of the ideal of high culture as such as a central astrological significator of Chinese culture as such in my cornerstone article: “Libra as the sign of symmetry”.
The Libra aspects of Chinese culture can be found in the study of balance and holistic equilibrium between the antagonisms of polarity between the Yin and Yang principles in philosophy and medicine, the idealization of formal symmetry, its priority over emotionality, the priority of formal standards over effective reality in “Mandarinism” and also the tendency of presentation of the traditionally formalist vision of Chinese culture as a coat stand for a long dead form are to be examined as part of the Libra aspects of Chinese culture.
In the foundation chart of the People`s Republic of China on Oct., 1 1949 (see chart below) the degrees that define the global resonance of Liushi-Shan (11°LI-22°SCO) are conjunct the position of the Sun at 7°Libra and of Venus the planetary ruler of Libra at 19°Scorpio.
Since Venus (female personality) and Libra (marriage, relationship, beauty, empathy) represent central aspects of the female archetype these astrological parallels between the foundation chart of the Peoples Republic of China and the Liu-Shan mountain indicate a surprisingly intense resonance between the “communist” Chinese state and this part of the national mythological inheritance.
In Chinese creation myths Kunlun Shan is the seat or the mother goddess Nüwa who is also called the “Queen Mother of the West”. The highest (7,167 meters) peak in the 3000 km long Kunlun Mountain Range is Liushi Shan (Chinese: 昆仑女神峰; pinyin: Kūnlún nǚshén fēng; lit. ‘Kunlun Goddess Peak’),
The Wikipedia article describes the role of Nüwa: “As creator of mankind, she molded the upper-class individually by hand with yellow clay, and as she grew tired, she instead used a string to pull up the clay faster and form the lower-class. In the Huainanzi, there is described a great battle between deities that broke the pillars supporting Heaven and caused great devastation. There was great flooding, and Heaven had collapsed. Nüwa was the one who patched the holes in Heaven with five colored stones, and she used the legs of a tortoise to mend the pillars”
For morphogenetic field level 1 (region) which describe the supra-regional, international importance of the Liushan peak its astrogeographical resonance coordinates are located at 11°Libra and 22°Scorpio.
China between 1554 BC (or 1766 BC) – 220 BC
Astrogeographical Positions of Chinese Capitals in Period II: the Shang, Zhou, Qin and Han Dynasties
The question of the year of foundation of the Shang Dynasty
In the traditional narratives of Chinese history the establishment of the Shang Dynasty marked a step away from the mythological and legendary phase to a
According to calculations made by astronomer, mathematician, historian Liu Xin who lived ca. 50 BCE – 23 CE) the beginning of the rulership of the Shang dynasty over the heartlands of China began in 1766 B.C and ended in 1122 B.C..
It fascinates me to hear that more recent historical research by David Pankenier based on Archaeoastronomy has speculated that the beginning of the rulership of the Shang dynasty began in 1554 BC through conclusions based on five planetary conjunctions and that his study had been supported by David Nivison who had earlier settled the date of the ending of the Shang dynastic rule to the year 1046 BC. through models based on archaeoastronomy. (Compare: Pankenier, David W. (1981–1982), “Astronomical Dates in Shang and Western Zhou”)
Nevertheless the proposed year of 1766 BC. appears of high relevance for important developments in the national morphic field of China due to the fact that the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of 5 May 1766 BC taking place at 13°32´ in Gemini (technology, infrastructure, transport, roads, language) and near the opposition to the 17° Sagittarius resonance coordinate of the “all-time” center of the national morphic field of the Chinese nation at Beijing. An astrological interpretation has to assume that this Saturn-Pluto conjunction in opposition to the capital indicates an intense challenge to the status quo in the heartland of China through technological and military innovations (Gemini).
- the conjunction of Saturn (government, state cult, stabilization) with Pluto (fortresses, dogma, foreign control) of 7 May 1766 BC at 13° in Gemini the sign of technology, innovations, infrastructure, mobility, language and learning occurred in nearly exact opposition to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of the all-time center of the national morphic field of China in Beijing.
- the opposition of Saturn with Pluto to the resonance coordinates of this central zodiac degree of Chinese centralism describes the historical circumstances as an intense pressure on the status quo in the heartland of China through: contact with new neighbors, the development of more advanced technologies in food and weapon production as well as infrastructure.
- the position of Neptune as indicator of destabilization at 8° Aquarius is a hint that the years prior to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of 1766 were marked by a destabilization of territorial control and the status quo of ruling dynasties in the heartland of the Chinese central state.
- The position of Uranus just after his ingress in Pisces the sign of the essence of the water element should be examined as a potential indication at new irrigation technology and/or effects from an irregularity or change of climate including intense floods.
The Zhou dynasty (1122 B.C. – 256 B.C.)
The Zhou dynasty (1122 B.C. – 256 B.C.) was a Chinese dynasty that followed the Shang dynasty and preceded the Qin dynasty. The Zhou dynasty lasted longer than any other dynasty in Chinese history (790 years). The important role of the Zhou Dynasty is counted from 1122 B.C. but it was not until the final victory of the Zhou over the Shang in the Battle of Muye in 1046 B.C. that their dominance over the region of today`s central government area seems to have been complete.
- The Important role of the Zhou Dynasty began during the phase of the square transit of Pluto the planet of trauma, pain, hierarchy, dominance and competition in relation to the 17°Sagittarius resonance coordinate of Beijing.
- During tat year Saturn the planet of stability, control and government institutions was in transit over the 3°Taurus square position to the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing. Saturn in Taurus the sign of food, agriculture, income, wealth, market places and possession of land explains the rise of the Zhou Dynasty and their challenge to the Shang as through a highly effective agriculture, trade and administrative organisation of the state.
The Beginning of the Gonghe Regency (841 BC-828 BC) as the earliest securely dated event in Chinese history
China in the 1st Millennium CE
Astrogeographical Positions of Chinese Capitals Period III: The 3 Kingdoms, Jin, Northern Dynasties, Sui, Tang, Yang ans 5 Dynastie & 10 Kingdoms periods
China between 960 – 1912 AD
Astrogeographical Positions of Chinese Capitals Part IV: Song, Liao, Jin. Xia, Yuan, Ming. Jin, Qing Dynasties
The Foundation of the Mongol Empire as an Empire of Robbery in 1206 with Pluto conjunct Beijing
The foundation of the Mongol Empire as a nomadic robbery empire by Ghengiz Khan in 1206 had a massive influence on the history and development of China and Russia too due to their yearly raids, conquests and the traumatic fear and paranoia imprinted into the national spirit by the killing, raping and looting business and also the heavy tributes it demanded from its vassal states.
The Mongol Empire kept the two super-large national territories of modern-day China and Russia under permanent stress over centuries shaping their national identities, culture and their traumatic spirit (see: Chinese Great Wall, Russian Tartar Yoke). Among the never ending waves of North-Asian nomadic robbery tribes that swept across large parts of Asia, the Levant and East and Central Europe the Mongol Empire was one of the best organized and most successful.
Its capital Avarga was located around 200 south-east of the capital of Mongolia at Ulaan-Bataar. According to my astrogeographical calculation system the resonance coordinates of Avarga are 20°Virgo and 10°Aquarius those of Ulaan Bataar are 23°Leo and 21°Capricorn.
- as the ruler of Scorpio and indicator for house 8 issues Pluto is the main planetary indicator of nomadic cultures and also of the robber castes and organized criminal gangs.
- the position of Pluto in royal, imperial, absolutist and centralist fire sign Leo explains the foundation of a super-large central empire as a step aimed centralizing their territorial strength and supremacy.
- the foundation in 1206 was a result of Plutos transit conjunct the 2°Leo resonance coordinate of the center of the national morphic field of China and square the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow from 1201 to 1206.
- the remarkable indication of stability, growing roots and the aim of creating a centralized territory by the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Taurus the sign of settling down, farmer castes, agriculture and long-term territorial stabilization was counter-indicated and under strong pressure through the exact square from Uranus in Leo the sign of kingdom and of absolute rule of single rulers indicating the permanent and notorious aim of competing tribal chiefs to overthrow any central dynasty.
- this aspect explains how the unity Ghengiz Khans foundation did not last long. The one thing that lasted was the permanency of the business of robbing, looting, killing and of spreading fear.
China in the Eras of Revolution, Civil War, Pseudo-Communism & State-Monopoly-Capitalism from 1912 until today
Astrogeographical Positions of Chinese Capitals Part V: 20th Century
Capitals of modern Chinese Provinces and of Taiwan
The Chinese Revolution of 1911/12
The 1911 Revolution also known as the Xinhai Revolution, ended China’s last imperial dynasty, the Manchu-led Qing dynasty, and led to the establishment of the Republic of China. The revolution was the culmination of a decade of agitation, revolts, and uprisings.
The event of the Wuchang Uprising of 10 October 1911 is seen as a major trigger for the long awaited revolution simply because it was the first in a long chain of attempts which was actually successful.
- the beginning of the uprising was set for 7 p.m. delivering a spectacular event chart with a conjunction of Moon and Saturn between 15° and 19°Taurus on the Ascendant exactly opposite Jupiter on the Descendant.
- Uranus the planet of revolution was conjunct mid-heaven but in house 9 describing how the situation was on the way (house 9) to revolution though it had not yet reached it (Uranus at mid.heaven)
- the position of the Moon in the very center of Taurus the sign of income and of market places as an indication of the center of society turned out to as the most successful aspect.
The Foundation Chart for the Peoples`s Republic of China
- The supposed exact time of the proclamation of the people`s Republic of China at around 15:00 is highly plausible and fascinating in regard to the position of the Moon at 3° Aquarius the sign of revolution, emancipation, self-finding, re-connection with the spiritual origin and full potential of individuals, companies or countries in exact opposition and confrontation to the astrogeographical resonance coordinates of the central government area near the seat of the Chinese Emperors in the Forbidden City and near the Place of Heavenly Peace at 3° Leo the sign of kingdoms, emperors and monarchy.
- The Moon`s opposition to Beijing from Aquarius the sign of revolution finished with the 2132 year long history of the Emperors of China!! Saturn at 13° Virgo the sign of slavery was moving into a tight, challenging square position to the Forbidden City`s coordinate at 17° Sagittarius the sign of the luxury castes. This describes that the proclamation of the People`s Republic was wiping out the traditional Chinese caste system. Read my article on the Forbidden City.
- The heavy and highly dramatic Mars- Pluto conjunction between 15 and 17 Leo in house 7 of the foundation of the PRC may be used to interpret the extremely powerful and heavily violent centralist government of the new state. Even though it may be hard to understand this from the point of view of western countries it was in a highly harmonious aspect to the astrogeographic position of the central government at 17° Sagittarius. It so is to be seen as a profoundly stabilizing factor for the world`s largest population in a single country.
The Tianmen Protests of 1989 with the Saturn-Neptune conjunction on the mirror-point position of Beijing
- The astrological charts for the Tiananmen Protests in 1989 reveal the resonance of the Saturn/Neptune conjunction of 1989 at the climax of Perestroika with the astrogeographical position of Beijing. The Saturn/Neptune conjunction at 13° Capricorn the major indicator for the Perestroika of the pseudo-socialist colonial Russian Empire and Russian World Revolution was conjunct the “mirror-point” of Beijing`s astrogeographical position at 17° Sagittarius indicating a strong resonance with the Chinese government and the center of the national morphic field. For the importance of the Saturn – Neptune for the consequences of the Russian Revolution read my articles about Moscow and Berlin.
- The process of the transit of Saturn over Beijing`s 17° Sagittarius coordinate between February 2016 (15° Sagittarius) and December 2016 (20° Sagittarius) is to be expected as a stabilizing aspect for the Chinese government although economic growth can be expected to slow down in a natural process of reduction of over-boosting tendencies and the need to clear negative developments.
Important Transits in Chinese History of 20th & 21st Centuries
Uranus` transit over the 17°Sagittarius position between January 1985 and October 1986 were accompanied by a 16% inflation rate that resulted in the 1986 Student Demonstrations that were started on 5 December 1986 in the City of Heifei.
Uranus square transition to the astrogeographic position at 3° Leo between May 2018 (0°Taurus) and May 2020 (6°Taurus) could be challenging economic growth and political stability as the developing middle classes may demand more influence, personal wealth and expansion. The food sector (Taurus) may demand new technologies and ecological issues (Taurus as the sign of mother earth) more and more attention. This transit could also indicate opening up more and more to global political institutions such as a world government.
Uranus` transit over 17°Gemini and in opposition to the central government in Beijing began in July 1945 (15°Gemini) and ended in May 1947 (19° Gemini). It brought the end of the Japanese rule through the capitulation of Japanese troops in China on 9 Sept. 1945 and started the final phase of the Chinese Civil War between 1946-1950 that ended with the eviction of Chiang Kai-shek`s troops to Taiwan.
Neptune Square Beijing at the Start of the Covid 19 Pandemics in 2019
The phase of Neptune´s transit in a square to the 17° Sagittarius astrogeographical coordinate of Beijing between April 2018 (15° Pisces) and February 2021 (20° Pisces) is to be understood as an extremely challenging period for the Chinese government. Ecological issues should be confronted actively before this potentially destabilizing transit.
Neptune´s last transit over a square position to Beijing – that time from the 17°Virgo position had occurred between October 1935 and October 1937 bringing the Japanese Invasion of China that was triggered by the Marco Polo Bridge incident on 7 July 1937:
- Mercury at 13°59`Cancer (and conjunct the Sun at 15°01`Cancer) was occupying a the mirror-point opposition with Beijing`s 17°Sagittarius coordinate describing the incident as an act of indirect, hidden provocation.
- Also part of the era of that Neptune transit was the Long March – the retreat of the Chinese Red Army under Chiang Kai-shek between 1934 until October 1935. Neptune appears as the perfect indicator for a successful retreat here. The Long March brought Mao Zedong‘s ascent to power.
- Mao became the leader of the Red Army and Communist Party in October 1935 right at the beginning of Neptune´s conjunction transit of Beijing during the exile in Northern Shanxi. His leadership during the retreat gained Mao the support of the members of the Communist Party.
- Neptune`s last transit in conjunction with the 17°Sagittarius position of the Chinese government began in January 1977 and ended in October 1979. This transit accompanied the beginning of the slow but highly effective economical changes under the leadership of Deng Xiaoping which resulted in the rise of China to an economical superpower.
Pluto transits in Chinese History
Pluto opposite Beijing in 2023
see article above.
Pluto conjunct Beijing and the Japanese Invasion of 1937
Pluto`s transit conjunct the 3°Leo position of Bejing between August 1938 (Leo ingress) and June 1943 (5°Leo) brought the recuperation of the Chinese Red Army and the spreading of the influence of the Communist Party that laid the foundation for the rise of the Communist Party to power between 1945 and 1946. As the ruler of Scorpio the sign of strongholds and self-defense as well as of dogma Pluto resonated with the strengthening of the communist ideology and also of the rise a new Chinese system of self defense.