Asian Countries and Capitals in Astrology & Astrogeography. The astrogeographical resonance coordinates for the capitals of all nations in Asia
Articles on political astrogeography & birth charts of nations: African Union + Capitals, Amsterdam, Ankara, Asian Capitals, Athens, Bagdad, Bangkok, Beijing, Belgrade, Berlin (en), (Berlin (dt), Bern, Brasilia, Brussels, Cairo, Canberra, Caracas, Copenhagen and Nuuk, Damascus, EU & European Capitals, Havana, Helsinki, Hongkong, lslamabad, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Kiew, Kabul, Lhasa, Lima, London, Madrid, Manila, Mexico City, Minsk, Moscow, Myanmar, New Delhi, New York, North American Nations, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Pyongyang, Riyadh, Rome, Seoul, Stockholm, South American Nations, Taipei, Tehran, The Hague, Tripoli, Tokyo, UNASUR, United Nations, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Wellington,
Asian Countries & Capitals in Astrogeography
ASEAN and other organisations
Unlike Europe, Africa and South America the Asian nations are far from establishing a continental self-help organization dedicated at protecting the common sphere of interest, economical independence plus the political stability. A major impediment for that would be the dominant role of the super-large and super-centralist global players Russia and China, India and Indonesia which may not allow smaller nations to see advantages in such an organisation on a continental level since their voting rights would be limited.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations was founded in 1967 to promote intergovernmental cooperation and economic, political, security, military, educational and sociocultural integration among its members and other countries in Asia. Founding members were Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. ASEAN was later joined by Brunei (1984), Vietnam (1995), Laos and Myanmar (1997) and Cambodia in 1999.
- the royal conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter in the very center of Leo the sign of the sun and light can be explored as an indication of the self-esteem gained through the solidarity of the South Asian nations.
- Saturn at 12° Aries was in a stabilizing conjunction transit with the 10°Aries position of Manila the capital of the Philippines explaining that the association with the other ASEAN nations was part of a process of stabilization of the Philippine nation.
- The 21°Gemini coordinate of Kuala Lumpur the capital of Malaysia appears to have been under strongest pressure through the Pluto-Uranus conjunction between 19° and 22°Virgo
- the conjunction of the two heavy-weights Moon as indicator of the population nation fields and national autonomy and Venus as indicator of the territorial nation fields, markets, income, agriculture and food supply in Virgo the sign of self-protection, protected places and strategical planning can be assumed to stand for purposes of self-protection and self-healing.
- Mercury at 28°Cancer was opposite and square the 27°Capricorn and 24°Libra resonance coordinate of London one of the two largest European colonialist nations that had dominated and exploited Asian territories during the last 400 years.
- The healer and self-protector Chiron at 29°Pisces occupied a position in the grand cross between the EU founding nations explaining the foundation as an association among equals and against the influence of the 4 super-centralist super powers (USA, Russia, China, India). This is confrimed by the trine aspect between the Chiron and Mercury conjunct Taiwan.
- the fact that Mercury was conjunct the 29°Cancer resonance coordinate of capital of Taiwan is an indication of how the members of the ASEAN sought to manage their relative independence from China while facing the threat from an awakening of the Chinese super-centralist population, economy and military heavy-weight.
- Saturn at 12°Aries exactly square the 12°Cancer resonance coordinate of Moscow as the capital of Moscow-Russia the largest colonialist super-power in Asia since the 16th century explains that the ASEAN organization was an attempt to break away from the threat of further colonization by Moscow. Aries the sign of warfare also stands for limiting the military influence of Russia in South Asia.
- At the same time the North Node at 0° was exactly conjunct the 2° & 3°Taurus resonance coordinates of Moscow and New-Delhi and square the 3°Leo resonance coordinate of Beijing: this aspect can be examined at the contradictory situation of the ASEAN nations being stuck in between the competing geo-strategical spheres of influence of India and China.
ASEAN plus 3
From 2000 the ASEAN conference was joined by China, Japan and South Korea making it ASEAN + 3.
- 5 planets in Taurus the sign of markets, income and food supply indicate that economy was the central issue.
The ASEAN-China Free Trade Zone
The ASEAN–China Free Trade Area (ACFTA) among the ten member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the People’s Republic of China is currently among the 3rd largest free trade zones by trade volume together with the European Economic Area and the North American Free Trade Area. it came into affect on January 1 2010.