Political Astrology of Minsk and Belarus. The astrogeographical position of Minsk and the historical charts of Belarus.
Relevant Articles: Moscow Russia in search of its borders, The Russian mobilization of 21 Sep 2022, The Russian Invasion of Ukraine 2022, Moscow Russia in Political Astrology, “The relationship between Russia and China in history chapter 2 in “China & Beijing in Political Astrology”
Articles on political astrogeography & birth charts of nations: African Union + Capitals, Amsterdam, Ankara, Asian Capitals, Athens, Bagdad, Bangkok, Beijing, Belgrade, Berlin (en), (Berlin (dt), Bern, Brasilia, Brussels, Cairo, Canberra, Caracas, Copenhagen and Nuuk, Damascus, EU & European Capitals, Havana, Helsinki, Hongkong, lslamabad, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Kiev, Kabul, Lhasa, Lima, London, Madrid, Manila, Mexico City, Minsk, Moscow, Myanmar, New Delhi, New York, North American Nations, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Pyongyang, Riyadh, Rome, Seoul, Stockholm, South American Nations, Taipei, Tehran, The Hague, Tripoli, Tokyo, UNASUR, United Nations, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Wellington,
Political Astrology of Minsk and Belarus
Astrogeographical position of Minsk
Astrogeographical position of the City of Minsk for morphogenetic field level 1 which describes the international, supra-regional resonance of the capital of Belarus concerning its government, politics and the center of the national morphic field (nation): Minsk has one coordinate at 27°Leo the sign of centralism and major indicator for centralist rule and the 2nd coordinate at 1° Capricorn the sign of governments, Both resonance coordinates are particularly important resonators for centralist governments, kingdom, absolutism, autocracy and centralization of politics. The strong and direct parallel of the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk with exactly the same position of Washington could explain the intense threat felt by Moscow of a closer relationship of Minsk with Russias strongest geo-political opponent and enemy.
Another important historical capital for Belarus is the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius (Wilna) located some 160 km north-west of Minsk at 4°Sagittarius and 7°Leo. The long-time central capital Moscow is located at 2°Taurus and 12°Cancer.
Birth and Foundation Charts for Belarus
Foundation of the Belarusian People’s Republic in 1918
- the foundation of the first independent state on the territories of modern day Belarus occurred during the transit of Uranus the planet of revolution, abstraction, emancipation and globalization in opposition to the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk in March 1918.
- Uranus also stood for the effects from globalization such as the Russian Revolution of October 1917 and the German occupation of Minsk on 21 February 1918 and the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk signed on 8 March 1918.
- During that period Pluto the planet of trauma, pain, territorial threats, defense, battles for power and of enemies was in transit in the first degrees of Cancer in exact opposition to the 1°Capricorn resonance coordinate of Minsk, This transit had become effective right from the beginning of World War I explaining the fuller amount of the political, ideological and territorial pressure on the status quo of government control over the territories and people of Belarus brought about by WWI.
Belarus Re-Establishment of Soviet Rule 1920
The Retreat of the German armies at the end of World War I allowed the Bolshevist Russian armies to re-enter into Belarus. As a result Belorussian forces constitute the Socialist Soviet Republic of Byelorussia on January 1 1919. This western winter offensive was not limited to Belarus as Soviet forces similarly moved into Lithuania to proclaim the Lithuanian Socialist Soviet Republic (LSSR) in Vilnius. These operations brought the Soviets into confrontation with the newly formed 2nd Polish Republic and the remains of German forces in East Prussia. By August 8 1919 Polish forces occupied Minsk. It took the Bolshevist forces over a year to reconquer Minsk in July 1920.
- the “Return of Zeus” transit of Jupiter the planet of victory over the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk is a remarkable aspect which was also present during the foundation of modern Belarus.
Foundation of modern Belarus in 1991 under a Jupiter-Venus-Mercury conjunction over Minsk
The process that led to the factual independence of Belarus on August 25, 1991 was started by the Declaration of State Sovereignty of the Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic passed by the Supreme Soviet of Belarus on July 27, 1990.
- the long-term transits that brought the independence of Belarus from Communist Russia were those of Neptune (1984-86), Uranus (1988-90) and Saturn (1988-89) over the 1°Capricorn position of Minsk accompanied by the Glasnost and Perestroika reforms introduced by Mikhail Gorbatschow.
- the conjunction of Jupiter-Venus-Mercury between 25° and 27°Leo exactly over Minsk explains the “Return of Zeus (Jupiter as the planet of victory and success)” transit from the liberation of Athens from Turkish (1928) and German (1944) occupation. Jupiter was supported by Venus as the planet of income, wealth, profits and territorial possessions and by Mercury as resonator for practical intelligence and freedom of information. press and opinions. This intensely euphoric conjunction stands for the excitement about the beginning of a new era of economical growth and prosperity, personal liberty and civil rights.
- the position of Pluto the planet of foreign possession and control was exactly conjunct mid-heaven may be examined as an indication of the long-term dependence of Belarus from Russia.
History of Belarus
The Russian Annexation of Belarus in 1793 with Uranus conjunct, Pluto opposite and Jupiter square to Minsk
The Russian Annexation of the territories of modern Belarus was a result of the 3 Partitions of Poland which ended the existence of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth between 1772 and 1795. It occurred in the aftermath of the Polish–Russian War of 1792 and was approved by its territorial beneficiaries, the Russian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia and the House of Habsburg.
- the 1793-1795 Russian annexations of large parts of Belarus from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth that existed between 1569-1795 occurred during opposition transit of Pluto the planet of trauma, pain, territorial threats defense, battles for power and of enemies in opposition to the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk.
- Mars the planet of warfare accompanied Pluto in a conjunction of intense military aggression directed against the status quo of inherited and older organisational structures in the territories of the “national morphic field” of Belarus.
- The intensity of the cultural, political, social and psychological transformations that accompanied this aggression against Polish. Lithuanian and Belarusian territories is best understood by considering the fact that the Pluto – Uranus opposition of the years 1792-94 triggered the “Reign of Terror” phase of the French Revolution.
- the opposition transit of Uranus as the planet of globalization, uprisings, revolution and re-connection with the fuller amount of potentials of nations over 27°Leo and conjunct Minsk might explain these processes a an important step in the birth phase of the nation of Belarus.
- Jupiter the planet of victory occupied 27°Scorpio in exact square to the 27°Leo resonance of the center of the national morphic field of Belarus in Minsk.
Fascist German occupation of Minsk
The Battle of Białystok–Minsk began with the Nazi German attack on Soviet Russia on June 22 1941 and ended on July 9 1941.
- the German occupation of Belarus began during a conjunction of Saturn at 25° with Uranus at 29° in earth sign Taurus the sign of occupation of territory, wealth, markets, food production and national resources exactly square to the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk.
- the fact that this Saturn – Uranus conjunction put the same pressure on the 27°Leo positions of Minsk as well as of Washington as well as on the 27°Aquarius resonance coordinate of Paris explains how the Fascist German invasion in Belarus was part of Hitler`s strategical warfare against all three nations.
Alexander Lukashenko as the personification of Pluto over Minsk
Lukashenko supported the 1991 Soviet coup d’état attempt directed against Russian president Mikhail Gorbachev and against the dissolution of the USSR. Though opposed to the independence of Belarus from the USSR and from Russia Alexander Lukashenko has personally dominated Belarus as its first President ever since the creation of the office on 20 July 1994. This explains his role as a supporter of Russian political control over Belarus.
Though explicitely opposed to the independence of Belarus from the USSR and from Russia Alexander Lukashenko has personally dominated Belarus as its first President ever since the creation of the office on 20 July 1994.
- Lukashenko was born with Pluto as astrological indicator for the battle for power and dominance over social hierarchies and for control over foreign territory and for ideology at 25° Leo conjunct the highly centralist 27°Leo resonance coordinate of the capital, political center and government of Belarus.
- This Pluto resonance describes the role and function of Lukashenko as an example of the traditional type of Soviet dictators except the fact that the Soviet Union does not exist anymore and is now replace by the Russian national state.
- In Lukashenkos birth chart Mars at 2° Capricorn as the other one of the two most aggressive astrological planetary factors exactly conjunct the 1°Capricorn resonance coordinate of Minsk explains the full amount of royal and dictator-like appeal for dominance and control.
- The combination of Pluto and Mars over Minsk appears as the representation of Lukashenkos success in his personal coup and rise to power and control over the nation, thus using the super-centralist, absolutist, authoritarian and royalist qualities described by the astrogeographical position of Minsk.
The first Lukashenko Presidency with Pluto square to Minsk
The first Presidential elections in Belarus held on 23 June 1994 with a second round on 10 July 1994 are widely considered as the only free elections ever held in Belarus until today. Lukashenko received 80.6% of the vote in the second round.
- the position of Pluto the planet of the battle for power at 26°Scorpio exactly square the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk explains Lukashenkos rise to power as part of a development under intense pressure on the independence and political autonomy of Belarus.
- The fact that Lukashenko installed his long time personal dominance and autocratic rule over the political situation of the nation under a square transit from Pluto is a strong explanation for the pressure exerted onto the new nation due to the the geo-strategical sphere of interest of its former colonial super power in Moscow.
- Nevertheless the position of Jupiter (Zeus) the planet of victory at 5° Scorpio and in exact opposition to the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow explains how much of a defeat and even a danger to its stability the formal independence of Belarus may have been felt by the Russian government in Moscow!!!
Astrogeographical Transits for Belarus in the 21 century
The 2020–2021 Belarusian protests
The 2020–2021 Belarusian protests are ongoing political demonstrations and protests against the government and presidency of Alexander Lukashenko who has served as president of Belarus ever since the first establishment of the office in 1994. The movement represents the largest anti-governmental protests in the short history of independence of Belarus. The demonstrations began in the lead-up to the 2020 presidential election in which Lukashenko sought his sixth term in office.
- The current protests against the attempt of a life-long rule of Alexander Lushenko over Belarus through the manipulation of elections may not appear to be successful soon. That may be seen as negative and sad – and an increasing number of people may seriously suffer through torture and other reprisals against democratic rights.
- But the violence and dictatorship exerted by the caste of profiteers of the current regime could help the population develop an independent civil rights movement and democratic autonomy of opinion in the long run. This is also because in this particular case they can not rely on much support from the European Union and the USA.
- the position of Saturn at 2°Aquarius in exact square to the 2°Taurus resonance coordinate of Moscow explains that the current movement could built up an intense challenge to the status quo in Moscow due to the probability that the civil rights movement in Belarus could infiltrate the public opinion in Russia.
- the next planetary transits that indicate the outlook of political change Belarus are:
- The opposition transit of Saturn to the 27°Leo resonance coordinate of Minsk that culminate in May/June 2022 and in February 2023.
- the climax of the square transits of Uranus the planet of revolution and emancipation over 27°Taurus to the 27°Leo position of Minsk between June 2024 and May 2026.