The astrogeographical position of Cairo and transits of the outer planets in relation to the political center and government of Egypt.
Astrogeographical positions of capitals: African Union + Capitals, Ankara, Asian Capitals, Athens, Bagdad, Bangkok, Beijing, Berlin (en), (Berlin (dt), Bern, Brasilia, Cairo, Canberra, Caracas, Copenhagen and Nuuk, Damascus, EU & European Capitals, Havana, Hongkong, lslamabad, Jakarta, Jerusalem, Kiew, Kabul, Lhasa, Lima, London, Madrid, Manila, Mexico City Minsk, Moscow, Myanmar, New Delhi, North American Nations, Ottawa, Paris, Prague, Pyongyang, Riyadh, Rome, Seoul, Stockholm, South American Nations, Tehran, The Hague, Tripoli, Tokyo, UNASUR, United Nations, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Wellington,
Related articles: The Temple of Hathor at Dendera, The Karnak Temple of Amun Ra in Capricorn with Taurus, Gemini and Virgo: the Great Pyramid of Giza, Nabta Playa sun and star observatory in astrogeography, Howard Carter and the site of Tutankhamun`s burial chamber, Aquarius and Leo – The Capital of the Sun God Aten, Capricorn and Taurus – The Lighthouse of Alexandria,
The astrogeographical position of Cairo
Astrogeographical position of Cairo for morphogenetic field level 1 which describes the international and global resonance of the capital, political center and center of the national morphic field of Egypt: Cairo is located at 15° in creative, innovative air sign Aquarius the sign of the sky, heaven, stars, paradise, flying, strong winds, rain, innovation, revolution, abstraction, idealism and 29° in spiritual water sign Pisces the sign of imagination, dreaming, temples and together with Aquarius the strongest astrological indicator of floods.
List of Capitals of Egypt
List of Historical Capitals of Egypt.
Natal Charts for Egypt
The Old Kingdom 2668 B.C. – 2181 B.C
The Old Kingdom of Egypt is the period from the Third Dynasty to the Sixth Dynasty (2686–2181 BC. is also known as the “Age of the Pyramid Builders of the Fourth Dynasty, such as the kings Sneferu, Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure, who constructed the pyramids at Giza.
Under King Djoser the first king of the Third Dynasty of the Old Kingdom, the royal capital of Egypt was moved to Memphis located at 15°Aquarius and 3°Aries. A new era of building was initiated at Saqqara under his reign. King Djoser’s architect, Imhotep, is credited with the development of building with stone and with the conception of the step pyramid.
During the Old Kingdom, the King of Egypt (not called the Pharaoh until the New Kingdom) became a living god who ruled absolutely and could demand the services and wealth of his subjects. The exact year of the beginning of the reign of Pharao Djoser the founder of the Third Dynasty and the “Old Kingdom” is not certain.
- But the planetary positions of the outer planets during the spring equinox of 2686 B.C. deliver an astrologically fascinating image in the form of a Uranus-Saturn conjunction between 2° and 3°Pisces the degrees of flooding (the main source of the Egyptian civilization) exactly conjunct the 2°Pisces astrogeographical resonance coordinate of the City of Thebes where the important central Karnak Temple of Amun-Re and the Valley of Kings are located.
- This planetary constellation relates to the significance of the yearly Nile flood (Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius on the degree of flooding) for the stability (Saturn) of Egyptian society. Uranus stands for the inflow of rain-waters,
- The important Imperial Karnak Temple of Amun-Re at Thebes (2°Pisces – 13°Cancer) was constructed not before the 18th dynasty (1550 B.C. -1297 B.C.) – over a thousand years after Djoser. It served as the central national and Egypt-wide temple for the state cult related to the annual fertility rites and the Nile flood.
- This transit coincidence between the foundation of the Old Kingdom and the astrogeographical position of Thebes should be investigated as a hint at the importance of
The first intermediate period 2181 BC. – 2055 BC.
The First Intermediate Period also called the ‘dark period’ in ancient Egyptian history began with the end of the Old Kingdom in 2181 BC. It comprises the Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and part of the Eleventh Dynasties.
The Middle Kingdom of Egypt 2055 -1650 BC.
The Middle Kingdom (2055 or 2040 to 1782 or 1650 BC.) followed the political division during the First Intermediate Period. The Middle Kingdom began shortly before the reunification of Egypt in 38th or 39th year of the reign of Mentuhotep II (2060-2009 BC.) the 6th ruler in the Eleventh Dynasty. The kings of the Eleventh Dynasty ruled from Thebes and the kings of the Twelfth Dynasty ruled from el-Lisht.
- the transit of Uranus the planet of globalization, emancipation and revolution over 15° of his own sign Aquarius explains the years 2022-2020 as the climax phase of Uranus transit conjunct the 15°Aquarius resonance coordinate of the center of the national morphic field of united Egypt in Cairo.
- the transit of Neptune at 15°Cancer as sign ruler over the 2°Pisces resonance coordinate of Thebes over the 13°Cancer resonance coordinate of Thebes is another strong transit that supports the assumption that the reunification of Egypt under Mentuhotep II must have occurred in the years 2020 and 2021.
The 2nd Intermediate period 1650 – 1550 BC.
The Second Intermediate Period marks a period when ancient Egypt fell into disarray for a second time, between the end of the Middle Kingdom around 1650 BC. and the start of the New Kingdom around 1550 BC.
The New Kingdom 1550 – 1077 BC.
The New Kingdom (also: Egyptian Empire) is the period between the sixteenth century BC and the eleventh century BC, covering the Eighteenth, Nineteenth, and Twentieth dynasties of Egypt. Radiocarbon dating places the exact beginning of the New Kingdom between 1570 BC and 1544 BC
Birth Charts and History of Modern Egypt
Egyptian Independence of 1922 with Neptune opposite Kairo
From an astrogeographical point of view Neptune plays a important role in Egyptian politics as the ruler of the astrogeographical resonance coordinate of the capital Cairo in Pisces.
The Biritish occupation of Egypt was started after the British victory over the Egyptian army in the Battle of Tel El Kebir on 13 September 1882 at the end of Neptune´s square transit to the 15°Aquarius resonance coordinate of Cairo from 18°Taurus.
The moment of the formal Egyptian independence of 1922 came with Neptune exactly opposite the 15°Aquarius resonance coordinate of Cairo putting pressure on the existing political structures and the British Consul-General.
At the same time Jupiter`s stimulative and highly positive trine aspect to the 15°Aquarius position of Cairo from 16°Libra was strongly triggered by the transit of the Moon in conjunction with Jupiter in the early morning hours of that day. Despite the decision to give up the British Protectorate the British occupation of Egypt and esp. of the Suez canal area was continued.
Birth Charts for the Egyptian Republic
The 1st Coup d`Etat of 22 July 1952 was carried out with Mars the planet of soldiers at 11°Scorpio and Jupiter as indicator for financial profiteers at 18° in Taurus the sign of markets, income and wealth both square the 15°Aquarius resonance coordinate of the center of the national morphic field of Egypt. Jupiter explains the Egyptian Revolution of 1952 as part of a reaction on the pressure exerted onto the Egyptian government by financial profiteers.
The long – term transit from Pluto in opposition to the 15°Aquarius resonance coordinate of Kairo that explains the Egyptian revolution as part of a deeper transformation process of society had been at work since August 1947 when it had first reached its climax.
An astrological evaluation of the chart for the formal proclamation of the republic has to come to the conclusion that it was mainly a demonstrative act particularly dedicated at the abolition of monarchy. Neptune as sign ruler of the ascendant in Pisces conjunct Saturn on the aristocratic, courtly degrees of 20°Libra stood for the dissolution of the old monarchic system.
Nevertheless the Sun on the parliamentary degrees (25°-30°) of air sign Gemini the sign of personal liberty, effective equality, human rights, technical and intellectual progress explains the proclamation of the Republic as an important step in the direction of the modernization of society. The fast moving Sun was also the only astrogeographically relevant transit factor through its square to the 29°Pisces resonance coordinate of the capital. mercury as the sign ruler of the Sun and Jupiter positions in Gemini was conjunct Uranus the planet of revolution, globalization, abstraction and reconnection of society and the political system with its fuller potentials.