The Times of Jesus Christ in Astrology. Astrological research on the time qualities during the life of Jesus Christ according to the New Testament.
New Article – please visit again in a few months.
Related articles: The Birth Place of Jesus in Pisces and Sagittarius, The Wedding Feast at Cana in Art and Astrology, The Astrogeography of Jerusalem and Israel, The Church of the Holy Sepulchre of Jesus Christ, Jesus Statues in astrology, Libra and Leo – The Sanctuary of Fátima, Saint Francis in Assissi in astrology, The magical Spring of Lourdes, On the Astrology of the Black Madonna of Czestochowa, A temple of light and ignition in a field of angels: Santuario de Chimayo – the american Lourdes, The Church of St. Joan of Arc in Rouen, St. Peters Basilica in Rome
The Astrological Version of the Law of Resonance
The astrological assumption regarding the law of resonance is that time, place, individuals, objects and events coincide in holistic settings in which every detail and aspect is in resonance with parallel events at other places, times and with other individuals and objects. Astrology provides instruments for holistic critical investigation into the essential meaning of the symbolism of reported history, timing, places, people involved, legends, mythology, fairy-tales and tourism triggering gossip too.
The Times of Jesus Christ in Astrology
Jesus Times between appr. 7 B.C and 35 A.D.
The exact dates of birth and death and of any events in the life of Jesus as a human being and of Jesus as the channel, manifestation and incarnation of the Christ spirit are unknown. There have been enough astrological theories and hypothetical studies made on the subject over the two millennia. Astrodatabank, Nick Campion and many others have delivered examples for such studies.
Basically it is assumed that Jesus of Nazareth lived for approximately 33 years at some stage between 7. B.C. and 35 A.D.. Whether Jesus left Israel after the biblical narrations and went on to travel to Tibet and Kashmir after that or not remains similarly speculative. Incidents of Jesus life
- assumed birth year around 7 B.C .- 0 A.D.
- age: 0-3 years age Joseph, Mary and Jesus seek refuge in Egypt,
- age: 3 years return from Egypt to Bethlehem
- age 12: journey to Jerusalem – Jesus found in the temple talking to the priests
- age 12-30: no reports exist about that period in the gospels
- age 30: Jesus baptized by John, 40 days in the desert, recognition as gods son, return to Galilee, home at Caparnaum, first disciples there Andrew, Peter, James, John, Phillip, Nathanael, Wedding in Cana – the 1st miracle.
- age 31-33: Jesus becomes a famous teacher, Christian “manifesto”, 12 apostles, healing of blind, deaf and others, problem with Jewish priests, crucifixion, death, resurrection.
- assumed year of death between 26 CE and 35 CE.
Jesus was born with Uranus in Pisces, Neptune in Scorpio and Pluto in Virgo
The association of Jesus Christ with Pisces
The association of Jesus Christ and of Christian religion with the symbolism of fish was not started as an astrological simile. Nevertheless as a hemeneutical science with its main fields being the studies of analogies, correspondences, resonance and coincidence astrology has got to investigate a symbolism directly associated with the name-giving symbolism of ones of his signs needed to consider and explore the particular relationship of Pisces with the Christian religion.
Biblical incidents in which the symbolism of the fish occurred:
- the miracles of the feeding of the multitudes with bread and fish
- the Eucharistic “bread and fish” and “wine” which were given as a symbol of the communion of the Christians with god and Jesus
- the fact that 5 (Simon Peter, Andrew, James, John, Matthew) out of the famous 12 apostles group were from the fishermen`s village of Capernaum which was a kind of a home base to Jesus during the 3 last years of his life.
- the miraculous catch of fish from the gospel of Luke 5.1-11 – where Jesus had been preaching to a large group of people from a boat on the water for a while when he asked Peter to throw out his nets and a lot of fish was caught. Jesus said to Peter: ‘Don’t be afraid,’ said Jesus to Simon. ‘From now on you’ll be catching people.’ This made Peter and the other apostles fishers for people.
On the Relationship of Christian religion with Pisces
- as the sign of spirituality Pisces (the fish) has a direct importance for the core issues and essence of what religion mentally explores.
- Fish live inside water aka the simile of realm of emotions and the unconscious. This is why Pisces represents the astrological sign and state that more than any other zodiac sign is subject to being delivered to the element of emotionality and of the unconscious and uncontrollable.
- But at the same time by astrological definition Sagittarius and house 9 aka the mental sphere of religion is for several reasons in a strong conflict (square aspect) with Pisces and house 12 aka spirituality. That means religion is to some extent in conflict with spirituality. Religion wants to mentally explain but it tends to explains away the in-explainable, overwrites the subtle and uncontrollable and the differentiation of understanding through based on individual experience and maturation. Compare my article: On the competition between Poseidon and Zeus, Neptune and Jupiter.
- an important lesson given by Jesus that according to my understanding is closest to representing a core of the sign of Pisces is given in Luke 6:25: “To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic.” The idea here includes the assumption that there exists a logic and potential in understanding and living life in which the battle for territorial issues is not necessarily the main aspect and purpose of existence. The “beyondness” or transcendentalism of this ideal suggests a perspective in which the action of others are contradicted.
- Whether this advice is taken or felt as a deed of compassion or one of spiritual or karmic warfare for example by putting an opponent in a position where his actions are wrong and in injustice the strategy may be examined as part of a focus away from the material, emotional and mental bodies and towards the logic of the spiritual, long- term dimension of effects of actions.
The structural role of Pisces in astrology
- From my point of view astrology should consider that and how the 12 single needs, potentials, outlooks, capacities, skills, organs and reflexes represented by the 12 zodiac signs and houses cooperate to form and develop a holistic individual living being and system for immortal spiritual beings to continue their developments of consciousness.
- In the hierarchy of the astrological description of the solar year provided by the structural model of 12 zodiac signs Pisces takes the role of the 12th, last and highest (1st half) and lowest (2nd half) the 12 stages of the depicted development of a yearly cycle of development as well as of the hardware and software included in the human system.
- Pisces is the sign of spirituality as such. It invites, incites, allows, assumes, includes and stimulates imagination and the unknown as such. An astrological approach to an analysis of the roles, functions and ingredients provided by Pisces in religion needs to consider the differentiation between the four bodies and realms of the human system. For doing this I suggest examining the relationship of Pisces with its 3 major conflicting and contradictory elements (signs) among the 4 bodies (material, emotional, mental, spiritual) differentiated into the 12 astrological houses and circuits in the nervous system of (terrestrial) living beings.
- As the per definition 12th and last sign of the zodiac Pisces stands for: re-connection with the immortal soul, true self, spirituality as such, god, the common unconscious, meditation, sleeping, dreaming, loosing control, letting go, getting lost, suppressed and fullest of potentials, the unknown and invisible as such.
- The conflicts and cooperations that Pisces has with the other 11 zodiac signs have to be examined through its role as the hardware of our connectedness with spirituality, our true, higher or godly self and fullest dimension of potentials, the origin of the universe, creation, matter and with the unknown, suppressed, unconscious, invisible aspects of matter, reality, potentials and the morphic resonance between all things.
- By astrological definition the strongest conflict that Pisces aka spirituality could share with any other sign would be with religion as mental recapitulation of the origins of existence with the focus on success and profit (Sagittarius through a square), emotional self-protection and adaptation to personal needs and social circumstances with the focus on securing advantages in regard to survival (Virgo through opposition) and learning and practical intelligence focused on material and other personal advantages (Gemini).
The Birth Chart of Jesus Christ
The Saturn – Jupiter conjunction of the year 7 BC. that occurred in Pisces the sign often used as the astrological significator for Christian religion has been traditionalized into representing the astrological constellation interpreted as the “Star of Bethlehem” or “Christmas Star” which is assumed to have brought the three astrologers to the birth of Jesus.
- This chart is an example for one of the earlier of speculative timings of a possible birth moment of Jesus Christ.
- Astrologically it tells an ideal version of the birth and life of Jesus Christ. The date and timing delivers a moment when the Moon joined a conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in the very center of Pisces the sign of the sign of the spiritual and subtle plane. smallest of particles. the uncontrollable, unknown, invisible as such and of both the common and individual unconscious and of connection between the terrestrial world and outer space.
- the ideal of a moment at midnight assumes that the sun as the planet of light was directed towards the inside not the outside world. Its position at the center of inner heaven (IC – Immum Coeli) explains a personality centered in its emotional individuality.
- the sun on one of the first degrees of Capricorn has several important implications: A — the sun position near the winter solstice (birthday of sun and light) idealizes Jesus` birth as a birth of light at the end of autumn (decay and death). B — the winter solstice divides the “cleansing fires” (Sagittarius) and Capricorn (heaven). It stands for differentiation between subjective thinking and effective reality, religion and spirituality, preaching and action, theory and practice, wishful and critical thinking.
- Mars in Aquarius the sign of centrifugal forces, individual rebellion, emancipation, self-liberation, castelessness, abstraction, re-connection with the fuller potentials, alternative culture stands for the aim of developing independence and leaving past conditions behind. It reflects the rebellion against corruption, caste system and the priests.
- the Mars – Neptune square may be examined as an aspect that points at dealing with issues like a tendency for self-destruction or a discrepancy between rebellion and spirituality.
The transits of the 3 systemical outer planets during Jesus` Life Times
Since verification of exact data from the life of Jesus remains impossible the positions of the personal astrological planets cannot be taken into consideration. What can be used for systemical astrological consideration are the issues of the “Zeitgeist” reflected by the 3 outer planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
- Jesus was born during the 7 year phase (27 March 8 B.C. until 23 March 1 C.E.) of the transit period of Uranus the planet of self-finding, rebellion, self-liberation, emancipation, leaving ones social background behind and re-connection with the holistic completeness of the of fuller potentials of humans in water sign Pisces the sign of spirituality, god, the subtle plane, smallest of particles ever to be discovered, fish, seawater, outer space, eternity, the unconscious, invisible, unknown, uncontrollable, of dissolution of the destructive parts of materialist concerns, of letting go of things dead and gone and of the past.
- Jesus was born during the 14 year transit (10 Dec. 9 B.C. until 24 Dec. 5 A.D.) of Neptune the astrological ruler of Pisces the sign of spirituality, the true self, unconscious, invisible and of the holistic re-connection with god through solid, fixed water sign Scorpio the sign of mental perception, visualization, imaging, sculpting,
- Jesus was born during the 12 years transit of (24 August 11 B.C. until 16 Dec 1 A.D.) of Pluto the astrological ruler of Scorpio and planet of mental perception, defense against trauma, pain and threats for life, the battle for power and dominance, patterns of role conduct and most important indicator of the zeitgeist was in Virgo the sign of protection of nature, health, reason, yoga culture, herbal medicine, self-cleaning, self-healing, monk-hood, celibacy, slavery and conservation.
Investigation of a possible timeline of the life of Jesus has to consider the following transit periods of 3 systemical outer planets plus Saturn:
Uranus in Leo and the emancipation of man and woman from religion
- Jesus began preaching and performing miracles in public at some stage between 28 CE and 35 CE. This period coincides with the transit of Uranus the sign ruler of Aquarius and planet of rebellion, self-finding, emancipation, individualization, innovation, the nervous system, Chakra system and Kundalini energy in magnetic, royal fire sign Leo the sign of the sun, centralism, monotheism, kingdom, light, the heart, power stations, energy healing, physiotherapy and the right of humans to decide for themselves.
- the transit of Uranus in Leo has to be investigated as the central astrological indication m why and how the healing miracles – and I suggest to examine basically all of Jesus` miracles and teachings as HEALINGS – were part of the zeitgeist of that period of time.
- politically, culturally and spiritually Uranus in Leo triggered issues of abstraction, revolution, individuality and the unfolding of holistic potentials in regard to kingdom, centralism, absolutism and the human right for individual self-expression. For the existing caste system Uranus in Leo stood for the rebellion against the ruling priest castes (see the astrogeography of the City of the Sun God Aten) while his position in Leo indicated the rebellion of kings in favor of their supremacy over religion and the gods.
Pluto in Sagittarius explains the battle for power between two or three monotheist priest castes and dogmas
- Pluto the ruling planet of Scorpio represents: death, transformation, trauma, pain, fear, defense, nomadic cultures and the battles for dominance over: group hierarchy, territorial control over foreign or disputed territories and possessions, ideology, dogma, sculpting, images, visualization, printing, imprinting, embossing, trauma, pain, enemies and competitors.
- Plutos transit in the center of Sagittarius the sign of preaching, thinking, understanding, initiations, esoterical studies and industries, success, triumph, expansion, growth, luxury, plausibility of aims and the path to reach them, the priest castes, ritualism, shamanism and of healing stood for all those issues that are to be understood by the conjunctions of Jupiter with Pluto aka the battle for dominance over of the issues of Sagittarius from the list:: the dominance over success, expansion, growth, preaching, understanding, thinking, the image of god, the priest castes, ritual, initiation a.s.o..
- the period of the transformation of Jesus from a spiritual seeker into a spiritual teacher during the Pluto in Sagittarius period between 26°CE and his passing have therefore got to be examined in regard to his experience and performance as an actor and as a victim of these issues of the zeitgeist.
Pluto in Sagittarius and the Killing of a Prophet for blasphemy
- Pluto in the center of Sagittarius indicates that the trial against Jesus occurred as an expression of a battle for dominance and superiority (Pluto) over the priest caste, religious and and ritual rules and codes Pluto ingress into Sagittarius on 29 Nov. 0026 CE.
- the killing of a prophet with Pluto in the center of Sagittarius the sign of the astrological sign of priest castes, success, victory, triumph, luxury, searching, hunting, expansion as such, of preaching, convincing others, mental manipulation and of the commercial esoteric industries explains the battlefield of the competition between the high priests and their lobbyists and a “newcomer prophet” and his followers.
Information provided about the trial against Jesus in the new testament states that:
- the accusations against Jesus were brought up and Jesus arrested by the Jewish temple authorities.
- charged made were: stirring up the people against Rome, claims of being the king of the Jews and blasphemy through saying that he was the son of god.
- the reason why Jewish authorities demanded Pilate to sentence Jesus to death was that they had no right to execute.
- Pilate found Jesus not guilty
- a crowd demanded the crucifixion
- the death sentence was carried out by Roman soldiers
Jesus Before Anas, Caiaphas and/or the Sanhedrin assembly
- Matthew 26:61 “and declared, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.’””
- Matthew 26:63 “The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” 64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.“
Jesus questioned by Pilate
- John 18:31 “Pilate said, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.” – “But we have no right to execute anyone,” they objected.”
- Luke 23:2 “They began to accuse him, saying, “We found this man subverting our nation, forbidding us to pay the tribute tax to Caesar and claiming that he himself is Christ, a king.”
- Luke 23: 5 “And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirs up the people, teaching throughout all Jewry, beginning from Galilee to this place.”
- John 18:33-40 “Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?” 34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?” 35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?” 36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.” 37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” 38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him. 39 But it is your custom for me to release to you one prisoner at the time of the Passover. Do you want me to release ‘the king of the Jews’?” 40 They shouted back, “No, not him! Give us Barabbas!” Now Barabbas had taken part in an uprising.
- John 19:7 “The Jewish leaders insisted, “We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”
Pluto in Sagittarius and the Battles for Supremacy in Monotheisms
- once established a major practical problem of all religious cults and dogmas is the contradiction between formalism of established rules or rules established as legal laws and the essential issues of spirituality.
- The older a religion is the more rules dedicated at the regulation of social life, society, knowledge, individual behavior, cultural expression and many fields of life have been established.
- Once established religions are subject to the age-old cultural issue that the profits made by its clergy are based on formal regulations that suppress spirituality, essence, authenticity, truthfulness and cultural, technological and social innovation and updating.
- the historical role of religious reformers like Gautama Buddha, Shankaracharya, Ramanuja, St. Francis, Martin Luther, Teresa of Ávila is to test, check, renew and update formal, ceremonial, administrative, political, social, philosophical and other aspects of a hierarchy, cult, caste, political and economical system developed around a religion.
What was Jesus` Revolution?
- the charges brought up against Jesus according to the gospels do not speak of a severe revolution. No use of weapons, collaboration with foreign armies, violence against priests or synagogues, Just a few critical remarks and teachings of a critical perspective.
- It has therefore to be concluded that the priest caste felt that it was challenged by the teaching given by Jesus of the supremacy of the essence of spirituality over the role of the priest caste and their dominance over religious ceremony, ritual, formal rules, the temple and the income from the temple.
- The argument that the death sentence against Jesus was not justified appears all too obvious.
- From the fact that the official Christian Church were themselves extensively subject to the use of accusation of heresy and blasphemy for political purposes while claiming to follow the example and teaching of Jesus Christ explains that the “Jesus Christ Legal Case” was an obvious result of the same type of structural problems of religious establishment and politics in Europe.
- the questions that we may discuss would have to deal with considering what Jesus felt, thought and wanted to say.
- Jesus openly confronted several Jewish rules or laws – whether intentionally, knowingly or even unwillingly has to be investigated.
- one or more healings or expulsions of possessive spirits were performed on a Sabbath – which was considered as an offense against of Jewish law.
- it has to be investigated whether and in how far provocation was a method of Jesus ` actions or wordings.
- in the “Cleansing of the Temple” Jesus confronted a practice allowed by the priests. He drove money changers, fortune tellers and other merchant in the temple-door businesses out from the temple area for alleged impurification.
- as far as the esoteric dogma of the Christian Religion is concerned the “battles” fought between Christian and Jewish interpretations reached their ultimate climax in the interpretation of Jesus` word that he was the “Son of God” in such a way that Jesus was the one and only ever son of the one and only ever god.
- this was in fact not the only possible logical conclusion to be drawn from the concept of a monotheist creator god nor from the words of Jesus. Except if that was exactly what Jesus had explained to his audiences.
- Anyway we do not know what Jesus really said – all we know is what the 4 known evangelists wrote down.
- what we do know is that the 4 evangelists seem to provide no account in which Jesus called all humans daughters and sons of god like the people of Israel who appear to have been open and allowed to seeing themselves as sons and daughters of god.
- It appears to have been up to Paul the Apostle to introduce this status to Christians in Gal 4,7 (dated around 48-52 CE) and Rom 8,17 (appr. 55/56 CE) with Pluto in Capricorn the sign of state cult, stabilization, laws and of effective reality.
- the difference between the assumed position taken by Jesus with Pluto in Sagittarius (battle for supremacy) around 28-34 CE and the interpretation given by Paul the Apostle with Pluto in Capricorn (control of factual reality) around 50 CE presents a remarkable example for the astrological differentiation of these two zodiac signs.
- the Christian motive that Jesus was the one and only son of god has therefore got to be examined as an expression of an ongoing territorial battle for dominance (Pluto) over religious and esoteric belief systems (Sagittarius), dogma (Pluto aka dominance and Saturn aka control) and research (Sagittarius) during Jesus years as a teacher.
- as Sagittarius represents the astrological sign and structural element in between Scorpio (House 8, Pluto) and Capricorn (House 10, Saturn) its reflexes, expressions, methods and aims can be investigated as a combination of the two defensive signs Scorpio and Capricorn. While Scorpio aims at preventing the dominance of others over oneself Capricorn aims at controlling situations. Sagittarius so needs to seek, develop and apply strategies that deal with the experience of dependence from situations dominated by others (Scorpio as the previous sign indicating the past) and the aim of stabilization of control over ones own situation (Capricorn as the upcoming sign).
Pluto in Sagittarius and the Birth of Christian Religion through separation from the Jewish Religion
- anyway there can be no doubt that the Christian religion was born out of its separation from the Jewish religion through a battle for the dominance over territorial issues simply because that is what Jesus was killed for. Pluto in the very center of Sagittarius is so to be investigated here as the astrological aspect that explains and reflects the battle for supremacy of one religion over another.
- at the same time any concept that propagates the assumption that the god of Jesus, the god of his apostles Peter and Paul or the god of Mohamed is different from the god of Abraham and Moses just expands battles for territorial dominance and profits of one priest caste or nation over another into the realm of the monotheist super concept of oneness.
- historically the Christian priest castes and the “national” empires built on the Christianized monotheist centralism of god and religion plainly used the religion of the ancestors of Jesus as a base on which their belief systems, organisations, commercial and territorial esoteric dogmas and empires were built.
- the political strength of the Jewish religion lay in the introduction of a strict monotheism – a concept that was not new to human history at all. It can be assumed that monotheism had played an important role for the defense systems and the identification with chieftains of small nomadic tribes since the beginning of human history.
- monotheism served to secure the dominance of one priest caste over any other and of the god concept occupied by the ruling royal dynasty over any other.
- at a different stage of group development the cooperation of single tribes in larger groups must have required an exchange of god concepts, cults, images and of spirit and spiritual entities.
- seeing the example of the success and power of monotheism for the Christian centralization and territorial expansion of nations in the East-Roman Empire since
Neptune in Capricorn and the “mystery of the crucifixion”
The decisive years of Jesus` learning and teaching must have been during the transit of Neptune in Capricorn roughly between 3 January 0020 CE and
Neptune in Aquarius and the mystery of the resurrection
Jesus death with Neptune between Capricorn and Aquarius, Uranus in Leo and Pluto in Sagittarius
Hypothetical, subjective game-play with speculation on astrology data can serve to explore the possibilities of timing, personal projections, individual self-image of “astrologers” and habitual patterns of iconography projected onto the human individual dealt with.
It is certain that Jesus died during the transit period of Pluto (battle for power, the underworld) in fire sign Sagittarius (preaching, priest castes, lava, cleansing fires, hell, climate heating) between 1 December 26 CE and 5 January 42 CE. There is also historical evidence about the years of Pontius Pilate in office as the fifth governor of the Roman province of Judaea, serving under Emperor Tiberius between 26 CE and 36 CE
The Colin Humphrey calculation for 33 CE
- the numerological concept behind the 4 x 3 (3333 or 4 x 1111 = 4444 or 12) consisting of day, month and time of death projects a reduction of the image of Jesus Christ to a pattern of genius and illumination (33 =Jupiter-Uranus) and with the total sum (12) reflecting the stage of completion of the systemical structure of karmic issues (12).
- the ingress of Neptune as the planetary indicator of god within the human system and of human weakness, drowning, capitulation. letting go into Aquarius the sign of ascension, self-liberation, self-finding and individuality is the most interesting choice regarding an assumed, imaginary timing of Jesus passing. The position at 0°Aquarius is identical with a zodiac degree which according to Dane Rudhyars interpretation of the Sabian Symbols is identical with a meeting of the World Government.
- the Grand Fire Trine between the Sun (light, heart), Uranus (heaven) and Pluto (trauma, pain, death) in the very center of the 3 fire signs suggests an action actively performed by the fire aspect of the holy spirit.
Pluto in Sagittarius and Neptune Ingress in Aquarius: The parallel between Jesus Death around 29 CE-34 CE and the Age of the Climate Catastrophe and of Self-Destruction of human civilization since 2001
- in 33 CE the two slowest moving systemical outer planets Pluto (246 year cycle) and Neptune (165 year cycle) occupied nearly exactly the same position as the did during the fatal US Presidential elections of November 2000 that ended in the manipulated victory of the Texan Oil Cartels against the Al Gore anti-climate change agenda.
- this led to the to the biggest change turn of US politics since the entry of the USA in WW2 in 1942 and began the age of self-destruction and the aggressive global politics of destruction in which the only political aim left for the supreme global super power on planet earth was to keep all competitors down: Russia, European Union, China.
- the parallel of Plutos transit between 13° and 16°Sagittarius the sign lava fields, hell and of arson attacks during the murder of Jesus between the years 32 CE and 34 CE and his position during the inauguration of George W. Bush as US President in 2001 (Pluto at 14°Sagittarius) explains the battle for power in hell (climate heating).
- How? The inauguration of the Bush administration backed by Texan/Saudi Arabian oil cartel lobbyists sealed the decision to neglect and promote instead of fighting climate change, It destroyed the cooperation of the global community through the United Nations and promoted a long spiral of wars, terrorism, destruction, cold war, negativity, neo-fascism, manipulation all aimed at impeding climate politics and secure the gains from crude oil and gas production. That made it one of the worst moments in the last 100 years of global politics – 2nd only to the Hitler inauguration of 1933.
Sites of Jesus` Miracles in Astrology
While there is no precise data on the birth date and time of Jesus, astrogeographical data can be used to attempt some kind of recapitulation of events described in the gospels
I first started this article as an astrogeographical investigation into the astrology of the sites of the miracles performed by Jesus Christ in order to learn more about understanding narratives about miracle. My main purposes are:
- investigating the astrology and typology of wonders
- getting a more holistic perspective on the typology of the 12 systemical zodiac signs
- collecting astrogeographical data for investigation into the magic and mystic qualities of places and events
- investigating the use of religion for mystification and occultism and for commercial and industrial esoterical purposes.
Among the documented miracles performed by Jesus Christ according to Christian and Islamic texts are healings, exorcisms, resurrections and other types.
Jesus Walking on the Water
- Gospel of John: “6:15 Jesus therefore perceiving that they were about to come and take him by force, to make him king, withdrew again into the mountain himself alone. 16 And when evening came, his disciples went down unto the sea; 17 and they entered into a boat, and were going over the sea unto Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus had not yet come to them. 18 And the sea was rising by reason of a great wind that blew. 19 When therefore they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs (5-6 km), they behold Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the boat: and they were afraid. 20 But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. 21 They were willing therefore to receive him into the boat: and straightway the boat was at the land whither they were going.“
- Comparing information given in the gospels of Mark and John the apostles were travelling from Bethsaida (Aries-Aries) located near the inflow of Jordan River into to the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum (Capricorn-Leo), the home of the 5 apostles Simon Peter, Andrew, James, John and Matthew,
- The apostles had traveled “about five and twenty or thirty furlongs” (4.8-6 km) when Jesus appeared to them.
The Franciscan Church of the Transfiguration on Mount Tabor is traditionally believed to be the site where the Transfiguration of Jesus took place in which Jesus is transfigured and speaks with Moses and Elijah. The current church building completed in 1924 was built on the ruins of a 4th–6th-century structure.
- Astrogeographical position of the Church of the Transfiguration of Christ for morphogenetic field level 3 (surrounding area) which describes the site of the church and monastery and its surrounding area on Mount Tabor: the site has one resonance coordinate in holistic air sign Aquarius the sign of the sky, heaven, paradise, flying, the stratosphere, ascension, illumination, re-connection with the fuller potential of humans the nervous system, chakra system and a potential indicator for a stimulation of resurrection through interaction with the energy bodies or energy field of an individual. Aquarius also has a correspondence with the birth canal and the rising of the Kundalini energy.
- the 2nd coordinate of the site is in air sign Gemini the sign of signposts, symbols, intelligence, learning, schools, language, communication, technology and practical magic.
Miracles at Caparnaum
- The town of Capernaum was the home of the 5 apostles Simon Peter, Andrew, James, John and Matthew,
- This is why Jesus stayed there a lot, meeting and gathering people and performing several healings
- Astrogeographical position of the site of the ruins of the ruins Caparnaum for morphogenetic field level 3 (surrounding area) which describes the position of the archaeological site at Caparnaum and the larger around it is embedded in the land: one coordinate is located in solid, conservative, strict, exclusive earth sign Capricorn the sign of checking, screening, examining, inspecting, trouble shooting and reviewing the differentiation between subjective mental perception and effective factual reality known as the processes of debugging and exorcism of mistakes. confusions, mental projections and foreign possession of individuals through spirits and demons.
- Capricorn is the resonance sign of bones and of the calcium metabolism. Capricorn and its ruling planet Saturn therefore have a strong relation to bones related diseases like rheumatism and the gout.
- The 2nd coordinate is in highly magnetic fire sign Leo the sign of the sun, light, heart, power stations, kingdom and centralism. Leo is the most important astrological resonance sign for energy healing and light-work and for physiotherapy too.
- Both signs Capricorn through its role as the sign of the end of the darkening period of autumn and of the rebirth of light on the day of the winter solstice and Leo as the sign of the sun itself have a strong relationship to the planet of light and to light itself making them natural indicators of exorcism.
The exorcism at Capernaum in Capricorn the sign of exorcism
- The exorcism at Capernaum: “”Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!””Be quiet!” said Jesus sternly. “Come out of him!” The impure spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek.””
Healing miracles at Caparnaum
Several healing miracles are recounted at Caparnaum:
- Healing a paralytic: “Jesus was living in Capernaum and teaching the people there, and on one occasion the people gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left inside the house where he was teaching, not even outside the door. Some men came carrying a paralyzed man but could not get inside, so they made an opening in the roof above Jesus and then lowered the man down. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” (from the wiki article)
Turning of water into wine at the Marriage at Cana
The Wedding Church at the town of Kafr Kanna was built by the Franciscan order at the site of a 4th century CE synagogue supposed to coincide with the place where the miracle of the turning of water into wine was performed during the “Wedding at Cana”.
The structure was built between 1881 and 1905 and consecrated on September 30, 1906 with the Sun in Libra, Libras sign ruler Venus in Scorpio and a conjunction of the Moon with Saturn at ca 10° Pisces.
- “John 2:1-11 states that Jesus was at a wedding in Cana with his disciples. Jesus’ mother (unnamed in John’s Gospel) told Jesus, “They have no wine,” and Jesus replied, “Woman, what concern is that to you and to me? My hour has not yet come.” His mother then said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.” (John 2:3-5). Jesus ordered the servants to fill containers with water and to draw out some and take it to the chief steward (waiter). After tasting it, without knowing where it came from, the steward remarked to the bridegroom that he had departed from the custom of serving the best wine first by serving it last (John 2:6-10). John adds that: “Jesus did this, the first of his signs, in Cana of Galilee, and it revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him” (John 2:11).” from: wikipedia article.
- Astrogeographical position of the Wedding Church for morphogenetic field level 4 (exact position) which describe the church itself: the construction site has both resonance coordinates in Libra the sign of love relationships, parties, openness for relationship, angels, harmony, balance between partners, beauty, prostitution, mirrors, dancing and surely the ultimate one and only astrological resonance sign of wedding, marriage, wedding parties as such.
- My experience in systemical astrogeographical field study is that Libra represents the most frequent astrological resonance sign in sites dedicated to marriage. Its aspects as the sign of beauty, stage presentation and decoration makes it ideal for bridal wear.
- Astrogeographical position of the Wedding Church for morphogenetic field level 3 (surrounding area) which describe the surrounding town area where the church is located: this area has both resonance coordinates in solid fixed water sign Scorpio the sign of of transformation, alchemy, chemistry, visualization, artwork and sculpting. The position in Scorpio surely represents a strong image for with the ideal concept of visualization of an alchemical transformation of one liquid into another.
- As the 8th sign in the systemical structure of the zodiac and the 8th organ in in the human system the sign of Scorpio resonates with information that our brains receive through sensual perceptions that enter our systems through the entry (sensual organs) of house 7 (Libra). That is the natural function of Scorpio. The 8th organ and circuit therefore depends on manifested perception – and it will and will have to treat information as factually real. This is because attached to that function of storing information from sensual perception inside our brains, is the capacity and function to trigger reaction onto the source of information in order to interact with the existing material source in the outside world from which such information stems. Reaction onto the perceived situation be it through defense or through reacting onto its attractiveness, positive or negative, important or not reaction is necessary for our survival.
- Therefore Scorpio stands for the visualization of something that has to be taken and treated and projected as a factual reality or an aspect of reality. For evaluation of this condition and quality of the astrogeographical functions of water sign Scorpio in regard to places a look at the functions and reflexes of water sign Pisces is helpful. As an organ of the mental body Scorpio needs to insist that a miracle is factually real. Whereas Pisces needs to insist on the possibility of an imaginary experience of a potential reality in order not to exclude our holistic human potential of experiencing realities beyond the physical limitations of what we have already perceived.
- Pisces too has an important function in self-protection and securing our survival. It is our buffer capacity that helps us react onto things that we have not perceived through the physical sense organs of our hardware but through those of our intuition, subtle bodies and unconscious. Pisces therefore needs to expand perception beyond our physical plane hardware sense organs. I think that can serve as an explanation why and how Pisces seeks and invites mystical projections, imaginary realities and subtle realities that our sense organs are simply unable to perceive. Some fish are far more sensitive to movements in water, or to sound and smell that humans are.
- Just like Scorpio of course Pisces needs to deal with the possibility that perceived information is wrong or wrongly interpreted. Though on a different plane and in a different way.
- This comparison of the bunker situation of perception in Scorpio with the dream reality approach of Pisces explains the different functions of buildings at places in these two signs. And of the indications of the astrogeographical resonance coordinates in regard to the miracles experienced at places. Whereas Pisces invites and stimulates imaginary realities with no need or actual aim of a forceful attempt to prove their factual material existence Scorpio needs to force itself and insist on digging out a mentally reliable verification that the stored information can serve as a practical defense position. The difference in regard to Capricorn (exorcism) is – by the way that Capricorn needs to control whether Scorpios defense of an assumed reality is long-time reliable as an effective reality or whether it simply consists of a mere defensive container reality.
- Important examples of places in Pisces are: the assumed birth places of Christ and Krishna, Glastonbury Abbey, the place of Buddhas enlightenment and others.
The miracle of the multiplication of bread and fish and the feeding of the multitude
The first of the two Multiplication Miracles, the “Feeding of the 5,000” is the only miracle recorded in all four gospels. The second miracle, the “Feeding of the 4,000”, with 7 loaves of bread and a few small fish is written in the gospels of Matthew and Mark.
The incident of the Feeding of the 5000 happened when Jesus attempted to retreat after hearing of the death of John the Baptist and many people followed him. Jesus used five loaves and two fish supplied by a boy to feed a multitude of people. His disciples later collected 12 baskets of food that were left over. A 2nd miracle known as the Feeding of the 4000
the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish built on a site in the town of Tabgha some 3 km to the south-west from Caparnaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee has traditionally been seen as the place of the feeding of the 5000. The remains of the first church at the site are from the 4th century.
- Astrogeographical position of the Church of Multiplication for morphogenetic field level 4 (exact position) which describes the energetical topics of the site and of the church itself: the church has one coordinate in mystic spiritual water sign Pisces the sign of spirituality, imagination, mystification, dreaming, music, recreation, restaurants and of temples. The 2nd coordinate is in fire sign Sagittarius the sign of initiation, shamanism, preaching, healing, priest castes, thinking, philosophy, luxury and success.
The Raising of Lazarus
In a story told in the gospel of John Jesus restored Saint Saint Lazarus of Bethany to life four days after his death.
- Astrogeographical position of the assumed tomb of Lazarus for morphogenetic field level 4 (exact position) which describes the energetical topics of the site itself: the site has one resonance coordinate in holistic air sign Aquarius the sign of the sky, heaven, paradise, flying, the stratosphere, ascension, illumination, re-connection with the fuller potential of humans the nervous system, chakra system and a potential indicator for a stimulation of resurrection through interaction with the energy bodies or energy field of an individual. Aquarius also has a correspondence with the birth canal and the rising of the Kundalini energy.
- the 2nd coordinate of the tomb is located in solid, conservative earth sign Capricorn the sign of hardware, bones, the gates between earth and heaven and of effective, factual reality.
Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis
The healing of the deaf mute is reported in Mark 7:31-37. Its narration offers many parallels with the healing of the blind man of Bethsaida in Mark 8:22-26.. The miracle of the Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis occurred when Jesus entered the region of the Decapolis after passing through Sidon. A man was brought to Jesus who was deaf and could hardly talk, and people begged Jesus to place his hand on him.
- “33 After he took him aside, away from the crowd, Jesus put his fingers into the man’s ears. Then he spit and touched the man’s tongue. 34 He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). 35 At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. But the more he did so, the more they kept talking about it. People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.” from: Gospel of Mark
The Decapolis was a group of ten cities on the eastern frontier of the Roman Empire in the southeastern Levant. They formed a group because of their common political status as autonomous city states and through their cultural exchange and similarities.
Magdala in Aquarius with Virgo
The evangelist Luke 8:1–3 reported that Jesus cast seven demons or devils out of Mary Magdalene. It is reported that she was a “sinful woman” suggesting that she was being sold and/or selling herself for prostitution services. An exact location where this happened is not mentioned.
Al – Majdal on the Sea of Galilee is one of at least 2 places assumed to represent the village or town of Magdala.
Astrogeographical position of the town of Al-Majdal (Magdala) for morphogenetic field level 3 (surrounding area which describes how the place is embedded in the landscape: the site has one coordinate in air sign Aquarius the sign of the sky, heaven, paradise, self-finding, flight, inspiration, emancipation, rebellion, outcasts, spiritual seekers and of leaving the past behind. The 2nd coordinate is in earth sign Virgo the sign of reason, health, protected places, adaptation, optimal use of resources, virginity, celibacy yoga culture, monasteries and of the slave castes. The combination of the sign of outcasts (Aquarius) with the sign of slaves (Virgo) may be examined as a hint at the quality of the place as a site of a refuge for people striving for independence.
The raising of the son of the widow of Nain
According to Luke 7:11–17 Jesus arrived at the village of Nain during the burial ceremony of the son of a widow, and raised the young man from the dead. This is the first of three miracles in which he raised the dead, the other two being the raising of Jairus’ daughter and of Lazarus.
Astrogeographical position of the the Church of the Widows Son at Nain for morphogenetic field level 4 which describes the church building itself: one coordinate is in highly imaginative, spiritual water sign Pisces the sign of spirituality, mystification, the invisible, unknown, unconscious, dreaming, intoxication, temples, legends, music, entertainment. Pisces relates to the mythology not necessarily the actual event. 2nd coordinate is in air sign Gemini the sign of signposts, symbols, road crossings, learning, teaching, information, technology and of practical magic.
The combination of Pisces with Gemini does not indicate the stability of the inheritance of a site but rather its symbolical use for mystification.