The White House Building in Astrology
The White House Building in Astrology. Mundane and political astrology, architecture and design the astrogeographical position of the White House in Libra with Gemini
Related articles: Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump, Das Kapitol der USA aus astrologischer Sicht, The astrogeographical position of Washington, Libra as the sign of symmetry, 10, Downing Street in Libra with Leo, The first Pluto Return from the foundation of the USA, Astrogeographical resonance degrees for the 50 US State Capitals, The astrogeographical constellations of the US Presidents at the White House. Rythmical activations in the Powell Chart for the foundation of the USA. The Moscow Kremlin in Libra with Capricorn
The White House Building in Astrology
In my astrological world map calculation system the US capital Washington is located in the astrogeographical combination of 27° Leo and 6° Cancer for morphogenetic field level 1 which shows how the central government area is embedded in the whole of the US. These coordinates provide a highly relevant astrogeographical definition for the nationwide and also global topics, role and situation of the US government as reflected by the transits of the planets. For a deeper analysis of the astrogeographical position of the capital city of the USA and understanding past and future transits of planets in relation to the astrogeographical position of the US government read my article: Washington and the transits for the capital of the USA.
For morphogenetical field level 3 the coordinate for the astrogeographuical latitude position of the White House is located on the last two degrees of air sign Libra. The south facadee lies in Scorpio. The coordinate for the astrogeographical longitude stretches between 18° and 23° of air sign Gemini. This combination of signs describes the atmosphere and energetical topics of the building itself and explains how the construction site is embedded in the landscape and City of Washington.
Libra is symptomatic of government seats
Libra is a frequent factor for the astrogeographical position of seats of government in a large number of countries for morphogenetic field level 3:
- The White House in Washington in Libra with Gemini
- Hofburg Palace and Chancellery in Vienna: Libra with Gemini
- Kremlin of Moscow: Libra with Capricorn
- Zhongnanhai, Beijing: Libra with Virgo
- 7, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi: Libra with Leo/Virgo
- Kantei, Tokyo: Libra with Capricorn
- 10, Downing Street, London: Libra with Leo
Gemini and the two faces of the White House
The difference between the classical symmetrically European design of the main entrance of the rectangular north facade located in air sign Libra and the round design of the south facade located on the first degree of water sign Scorpio can be examined in regard to the different reflexes of these two neighbor signs.
The togetherness and confrontation of such different elements in one building may also be considered as a reflex of air sign Gemini aimed at creating and displaying a bridge and interface between the Northern and Southern halves of the country, territories and nation.
The foundation stone for the construction of the White House was laid on 13 Oct 1792 with the Sun along with Mercury the ruler over the resonance coordinate in Gemini located in the sign of the Libra resonance of the construction area.
- the position of Neptune as the planet of spirituality and territorial insecurity on the,last degree of Libra aka a resonance position that falls right on the south half of the building may be found to correspond with the permanent and regular change of the President in charge that lives and decorates the rooms according to his personal fashion.
- Neptunes exact opposition with Saturn on the last degree of Aries the sign of alertness, mobilization and warfare stands for the extreme pressure through obligations, being in charge of government control, the function of a house seen as public not private space and the permanent control of security, military and media agents as well as political enemies, national and global over the residing personnel.
- white marble should be considered as a healing stone for the energetical effects of the confrontation of Saturn with Neptune here.
- the exact square position of Chiron the ruler of the healing and careful strategical planning faculties of Virgo right on the half sum between the Neptune-Saturn opposition explains the intense alertness and precision of calculating possible dangers to the building and the government.
- The Sun position on the aristocratic, courtly degree of 21°Libra stood for the aim of creating a building aimed at representing an image of classical (Greek and Roman) European high culture and the traditions of European royal courts.
- the conjunction of Venus as the ruler over the Libra resonance coordinate of the construction site and surrounding areas (morphogenetic field level 3) with Jupiter (Zeus) the planet of victory and expansion in Scorpio the sign of sculpting, imaging, visualization and of defense installations, strongholds, bunkers and underground passageways stood for the importance of building the house as a representative sculpture with full armament.
The astrogeographical resonance coordinates Libra and Gemini
As air signs neither Libra nor Gemini emphasize the character of the construction site of the White House as stronghold or bunker nor do they emphasize the dominant role or extensive security installations that are needed here to protect the president. In its most positive appeal the constellation rather indicates a genuine political commitment to fairness and justice (Libra) together with the urge for individual freedom of opinion and expression (Gemini). This constellation may to some extent be considered as describing the ideal of individual freedom during the foundation phase of the United States, when the USA were the first European colony that managed to declare independence, civil rights and democracy.
Gemini the sign of intelligence, spying and gathering information supports a center of communication and an interface for incoming and outgoing information. As much as Libra Gemini stands for attempts to bring opposites together functioning like a link or bridge between competitors, enemies or simply different groups. And Gemini represents a highly useful and plausible indicator for several major aspects of US american culture: it stands for practical solutions, the urge for personal liberty, a neutral and practical vision of social hierarchies and surely one which puts more weight on performance than on family inheritance. And Gemini is opposed to the rule of religion over society – an aspect which at least in the first 120 years of US history brought a lot of social, technical, political and cultural progress through the liberation from the misuse of religion. Gemini so reflects the belief in technology and technological progress but also the cancellation of humanitarian ideals through an unhindered, ruthless and self-destructive expansion of capitalism and the dogmatic rule of fast profits over sustainable development and social issues.
The symmetry of the architecture of the White House particularly as seen from the north is archetypal for houses and palaces located in air sign Libra. Compare my article: Libra as the sign of symmetry in art & architecture.
Libra the sign of relationship and service orientation and of angels indicates a general willingness for being open to the opinions, perspectives and needs of others. In the case of a building it indicates an atmosphere of being open to meeting people at any time of the day. On a more practical level the choice of a site in Libra the sign of the ideal of aristocracy, royal courts and higher cultural ideals stands for the attempt to create a fine and representative image of the government area to secure the president`s credibility. Libra`s attempt to make things look nice certainly reflects that stage-management is a major issue in the White House.
The coordinate of astrogeographical latitude of the White House falls on the last degrees of Libra with the facade at 30° Libra in such a way that the semi-circle of the portico on the south side of the building lies on the first degree of solid, fixed water sign Scorpio, This provides a highly alert and defensive aspect for the park area on the south side of the White House.
Thomas Jeffersons Monticello Building in Gemini
Thomas Jefferson personally designed the main house of his 5000 acres plantation estate 3 km south-east of the town center of Charlottesville, Virginia after neoclassical design principles described by Italian Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio,
Like the White House in Washington built from 1792 the Monticello House started in 1772 too is located in air sign Gemini. Thomas Jefferson spent much of his 8 years as President of the USA (1801-09) in the White House in Washington while reworking design elements of the Monticello House. This is why the Monticello House can be examined as a building developed under the influence of the architecture of the White House.
The Monticello house was first constructed as a plantation building as early as 1772 when Jefferson born 13 April 1743 (greg.) was 29 years old. A number of design elements were added and reworked by Jefferson in later periods of his life including elements popular in late 18th-century Europe and ideas of his own.
Astrogeographical position of Thomas Jeffersons Monticello House for morphogenetic field level 4 (exact position) which describes the energetical topics of the house itself: the main house of the estate has both resonance coordinates in air sign Gemini the sign of signposts, symbols, learning, teaching, information, experiments, contacts, road crossings, interfaces and technology. The position in playful air sign Gemini stands for the appeal for personal liberty and the freedom to try to realize ones own ideas.