Pluto opposite London: The Battle of Cable Street
Pluto opposite London – The Battle of Cable Street. On the astrological analysis of an important event in the history of the fight against globalized fascism
Compare: London and Great Britain in Political astrology, The Astrogeographic position of Madrid and past and future transits for the Government of Spain The Bombing of Guernica in 1937, The Warsaw Ghetto in astrogeography Saturn-Neptune conjunction over London: the Great London Smog of 1952, The Great Fire of London 350 years ago, The British EU Referendum on 23 June 2016, The 3 June 2017 Terrorist Attack in London, The 2017 UK general election in astrogeography,
Pluto opposite London – The Battle of Cable Street
- By 2021 Pluto will transit the astrogeographic resonance coordinate of London at 27°Capricorn.
- This will be 85 years after Plutos transit over 27°Cancer and in opposition to the British capital in the years between 1935 and 1937.
- That historical period was marked by the rise of German Nazis fascism over Europe under the support through global hyper-capitalism directed against the expansionism of the Soviet Unions pseudo-socialist “World Revolution”. Hitler along with Mussolini had taken over central Europe and was threatening the world including the British capital, government and nation with his lust for hate, murder, war and destruction. No astrological simile could be stronger for the threat from global fascism to the British capital and central government than this Pluto opposition from emotional water sign Cancer.
The Battle of Cable Street on 4 October 1936 was a climax of the fight of the British People against the attack of the globally organized fascist movement. The events around the Battle of Cable Street were under the impression of the attempted Coup d`Ètat in Madrid 3 and a half months before which started the Spanish Civil War supported by Hitler and Mussolini. Compare: German involvement in the Spanish Civil War
For comparison of the effects of the transits from the outer planets see my articles on the astrogeographical positions of Berlin, Madrid. Moscow, Washington and other capitals.
- While I first start working on this article we are approaching the Saturn-Pluto conjunction over the astrogeopgraphical position of London on 12 January 2020.
- The topics of fascism are now being repeated through the first Uranus return to his positions during the rise of the Nazis between 1927 and 1934.
- This is shown by the parallel of Uranus`position on 20°Aries during the inaugurations of Hitler (30 Jan 1933) and Trump (20 Jan 2017). The same topics have to be dealt with although in a different global situation of course. The violence, hate, racism and propaganda lies applied by the political right and neo-fascist side in Britain in order to gain control over the Brexit topics and discussion are the symptoms for that.
The astrological chart for the Battle of Cable Street
Astrogeographic position for morphogenetic field level 1 which shows the supraregional and international topics and astrological resonance of London and the British government: London is located at 24° in aristocratic, courtly air sign Libra and 27° in conservative, hierarchical earth sign Capricorn.
I calculated the chart for 12:00 noon as I had no time for research about more exact time data.
- The Battle of Cable Street on 4 Oct 1936 occurred with Pluto on 28°37` in emotional water sign Cancer. This transit position was exactly opposite the astrogeographical position of London at 27°Capricorn.
- Pluto the indicator for trauma, pain, defense, the strife for power symbolizes the fascist hate dogma and propaganda, the primitive hierarchy orientated mentality, brutalism and the urge for hate crimes, murder and projection of one`s own negativity onto others incarnated by Hitler and his dogs of war.
- The position of the North Mode at 27°30` conjunct the astrogeographical position of Paris at 28°Sagittarius explains the aim of solidarity with Paris and France during the event.
- At the same time that North Node was square to the astrogeographical position of the German capital Berlin on 29°Virgo in the grip of Hitler`s fascist party and the SS and GESTAPO and opposite the astrogeographical position of Rome at 29°Gemini under Mussolini the godfather of European fascism.
The British and French declarations of war during WW2 on 3 September 1939 came 2 days after Hitler`s attack on Poland. Mars at 25°Capricorn was moving in exact square to the 24°Libra astrogeographic position of London but also into conjunction with the 27°Capricorn astrogeographic position. Mars` square stood for the threat through the attack by the fascist German war machinery against Europe. Mars` transit in conjunction to London indicates the alertness and general mobilization of British troops.
For Paris the situation was even more threatening through the transit of Uranus at 21°Taurus who was nearing the exact square to the astrogeographical coordinate of Paris at 27°Aquarius. The strength and long-lastingness of the effects of the transits of the slow moving outer planets in such squares can be seen from the fact that Paris was occupied by fascist German troops shortly before the culmination of Uranus`s exact square to the french government with Uranus` transit between 24° and 26°Taurus between June and August 1940. The French government had to leave the capital.
The Cable Street Mural
Astrogeographic position of the Cable Street Mural for morphogenetic field level 4 which describes the atmosphere and topics of the mural itself: the Cable Street Mural is located has one coordinate in mystic spiritual water sign Pisces the sign of mystification, music, art, dreaming, the unconscious, temples and re-connection with the spiritual plane. The second coordinate lies in solid fixed water sign Scorpio the sign of sculpting, imaging, visualization, monumentalism, photography, imprints, trauma and pain.