The Headington Shark sculpture in astrology. Holistic astrological interpretation of the symbolism and energetical impact of works of art on the landscape field
The Headington Shark sculpture in astrology
The Headington Shark is a sculpture stuck into rooftop of 2 New High Street of the town of Headington, Oxford. The shark appears to be heading into the ground but got stuck on the rooftop. The image thus created includes wordplays with the name of New High Street and with the town name of Headington too.
The shark weighs 200 kg and is 7.6 m long, It is is made of painted fibreglass and is originally named “Untitled 1986” (as written on the gate of the house). The sculpture was erected on 9 Aug 1986 the 41st anniversary of the atomic bombing of the city of Nagasaki, Japan. It was designed by sculptor John Buckley and constructed by Anton Castiau a local carpenter.
Astrogeographic position for morphogenetic field level 4 which describes the atmosphere and topic of the house and sculpture itself: according to my calculation system one coordinate of the house is located in earth sign Taurus sign of the earth, gravity, grounding, growing roots, local topics & people, town centers, market places and of food. The 2nd coordinate is located in highly magnetic, royal fire sign Leo the sign of the sun, light, heart, power station, kingdom, emotional self-esteem and self-expression,
The two signs that Taurus as indicator of the gravitation of earth and Leo the sign of the gravitation of the Sun are the two most important centripetal factors among the 12 structural elements in the tropical zodiac.
For the reading of the signs here the heading to the ground of the sculpture includes a wordplay with the town name (Headington) as well as with the name of the address (New High Street). This resonance is a symptomatic trace of the Taurus position of the sculpture in two ways:
- for the topic of grounding of objects due to gravity as such
- and for identifying and playing with the town name itself too
This dimension of meaning of the installation links the dropping of the Nagasaki bomb with the situation of the local people in their houses, beds and living rooms creating a whole range of possible associations about how a bomb could fall on their house, how they are part of the responsibility for the nuclear attack while they are stuck with their heads in their private worlds a.s.o..
The Horoscope for the Nagasaki Bomb
- On the day of the installation of the Headington Shark sculpture the South Node Ketu indicator for past karma that is wanted to be dealt with and solved was transiting 23°Libra exactly conjunct the ascendant degree during the explosion of the nuclear bomb over Nagasaki. That is an absolutely stunning, wonderful and really strong transit for that day. And almost looks like an astrologer or person with a n intense reflection of the energetical topics of this work of art had chosen the date and year.
- the Sun position by the way was in its own sign Leo coinciding with one of the astrogeogarphical resonance coordinates of the site. As the sign of power plants Leo has a strong affinity with the energies set free by a nuclear bomb as well.
- furthermore the Sun in its own sign Leo was accompanied by Pluto the natural astrological indicator for bombs, bunkers and all kinds of closed up containers, so pointing at a situation in which the intensity of life-energy is locked up in some form of container of life´s circumstances