Theresa May appointed as Prime Minister
Astrology, History & Politics: Theresa May appointed as Prime Minister. A short interpretation of the transits during the inauguration
Compare: The astrogeographic position of London, the national charts for Great Britain and an outlook on future planetary transits, The British EU Referendum on 23 June 2016, Das Brexit Referendum aus astrologischer und astrogeographischer Sicht, Die Ermordung von Jo Cox – Astrologische Daten , Glastonbury Abbey, Saint Michael Leyline in Astrogeography, Saint Michael`s Mount and Mont Saint Michel in Sagittarius, Avebury Stone Circle, The Hill of Tara, Queen Elizabeth II`s and her predecessor`s constellations at Buckingham Palace, Dolmen and Portal Tombs in Astrogeography, Stonehenge in astrogeography, Astrogeographic positions of the largest cities in 1500, Die Saturn – Pluto Konjunktion 2020.
The Comparison with the UK National Chart for the Glorious Revolution
The transit chart above is for the moment Theresa May was appointed as Prime Minister of the UK presented in relation to the UK`s national chart calculated for the Glorious Revolution (inner wheel) with transits on 13 July 2016 on the outer wheel. Read my blog article about the question of the UK national chart here. As can be seen the intensity of the resonance of the transits is overwhelming:
1. Neptune Return – (long term transit referring to the Brexit as a whole) The current situation developed as part of the learning process stimulated by the 2nd Neptune return since the foundation of british democracy. Neptune as the equivalent of the 12th house indicates a cleaning process reducing oneself to the pure essence, eternal soul and true self. The Leave Referendum as well as the Brexit are to be seen as a matter of that reconnection process.
2. A Neptune Return taking place over the position of Mercury during the Glorious Revolution – (long term transit referring to the Brexit as a whole) This aspect may reduce Mercury`s the potential to move around and decide freely to a new minimum in order to adjust the mechanical patterns installed in the habitual perception and politcal routine to fuure needs and new developments. Ideally it would stand for a self-cleansing process through depression.
3. Lilith return over Saturn – (short term transit refering to the new Prime Minister) Lilith is currently passing over the position it took at the point of the Glorious Revolution when it was conjunct the UK democracy´s natal Saturn. Theresa May appears as a representative of Lilith or Lilith`s envoy as a female head of state. This aspect reveals the deeper meaning of the Brexit process and the new beginning with a new Prime Minister as being a matter of the political, ideological and economical manipulation which the State of Britain is subject to. Saturn in house 6 and in Scorpio stands for slavery. There appears to be no realistic option for change in the really problematic fields of politics through the new Prime Minister.
4. The Moon transiting over Saturn`s position during the Glorious Revolution. (short term transit refering to the new Prime Minister) The Moon`s transit over Saturn in house 6 reveals the topic of dependence as the home and emotional identification under which the shift to the New Prime Minister takes place. It is not the liberation but the dependence that is enforced.
5. Uranus in transit of the Moon`s position of the Glorious Revolution – (long term transit referring to the Brexit as a whole) This transit explains the urge for self-liberation, reconnection, self-finding, abstraction and the desire and need for recovering the contriy`s fuller potentials and ressources. Judging this transit is not a question of wether it appears positive or negative. the stimulation of new developments in oder to retrace the fuller potentials of the “moon” aka common subconscious in the morphogenetical and semantical field of the country, nation and the people.
6. The Sun over Pluto`s position during the Glorious Revolution (short term transit refering to the new Prime Minister) Just like the Lilith return and the Moon transit over Saturn both in Scorpio the transit of the Sun over the ruler of Scorpio explains the new Prime Minister as ruled by Pluto in the first place. The Sun position of the date of the appointment of the new Prime Minister supports Pluto (hierarchy, ideology, trauma, defense, given structures, dependence) against the Glorious Revolution Moon at 22° Aries currently enforced by Uranus` transit at 24° Aries.
7. Current transit of Saturn in a square to the Neptune – Mercury conjunction of the Glorious revolution. Neptune as indicator for the true identity is questioned through Saturn in Sagittarius the sign of success, the upper classes, profiteers, luxury and mental triggering and manipulation.